Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Kingdom Hearts 1.5HD ReMIX gets debut trailer

most popular this minute | see more
most viewed right now
68 viewing
Article inside Leonardo DiCaprio Bothered That Rihanna Is Dating..
17 comments
most viewed right now
56 viewing
Image inside Leaked Tracklist For Help Me God  
63 comments

top in section
28 viewing
NBA Kevin Durant responds to a fan who said Goatbrook is bett..
top in sports
top in section
33 viewing
Video inside Disneyland Ghost caught chillin walking around after h..
top in wild'ish

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Ľ Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Kingdom Hearts 1.5HD ReMIX gets debut trailer
topic by Da Ill One - 12-26-2012, 10:18 AM


[picture /join BX to view]

Square-Enix has released a new debut trailer to Kingdom Hearts 1.5HD ReMIX on PlayStation 3.
1.5 HD ReMix includes Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Re: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days remastered cinematic scenes.
Itís due March 14th in Japan. No Western release date has yet to be locked in.
Get the trailer below.






The Following BX resident gave props to Da Ill One (Sent To 9,398 Subscribers)  HEAT HOT TOPIC (Blog'd,RSS'd,Tweet'd and Facebook'd)  (12-26-2012)

22 comments for "Kingdom Hearts 1.5HD ReMIX gets debut trailer"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


 12-26-2012, 02:39 PMaway - #2
the coolest 82 heat pts82 space
avatar
space
$3,684 | POWERFUL
i just hope it gets released in the US
 12-26-2012, 03:17 PMaway - #3
Solidus  space
avatar
space
$1,543 | 3149870
this game appears too kiddy to enjoy,

is there a reason y'all want this so hard?
 12-26-2012, 05:22 PMaway - #4
Da Ill One|M 3735 heat pts3735 space
avatar
space
$40,972 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Solidus
this game appears too kiddy to enjoy,

is there a reason y'all want this so hard?
Don't judge a book (Game) by it's cover...the game is dope as fu*k
 12-26-2012, 05:24 PMaway - #5
Jesszman 2197 heat pts2197 space
avatar
space
$29,804 | POWERFUL
Story is far too complicated and spread across far too many games.
 12-26-2012, 10:40 PMaway - #6
Rinas10  space
avatar
space
$14 | 501
yeah. im getting it.
 12-26-2012, 11:12 PMaway - #7
Randomhero2k5 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$2,032 | 1471016
so glad i picked up a ps3 during black friday. i can't wait to play this game in an hd remake. going to be so awesome.
 12-26-2012, 11:32 PMaway - #8
Shakezula714 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$3,958 | POWERFUL
so its not kingdom hearts 1 and 2? What's the chronoloigcal order of the games on 1.5? The story all connects one after another? I never played the kh series so do I need to play 1&2 for this?
 12-26-2012, 11:37 PMaway - #9
Da Ill One|M 3735 heat pts3735 space
avatar
space
$40,972 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Shakezula714
so its not kingdom hearts 1 and 2? What's the chronoloigcal order of the games on 1.5? The story all connects one after another? I never played the kh series so do I need to play 1&2 for this?
Chronological Order

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (Playstation Portable) comes first in the timelines, excluding portions of its secret ending, Blank Points.
Kingdom Hearts (Playstation 2) aka KH1.
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS, pronounced "three-five-eight days over two"). Days 1-24 take place at the same time as the finale of Kingdom Hearts.
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (Game Boy Advance) aka KH:CoM. Since been rereleased as Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories for PS2.
Days 25-27 of KH:358/2 take place at the same time as Chain of Memories.
While not a separate game, days 28-358 of KH:358/2 take place here in the timeline
Kingdom Hearts II (PS2) aka KH2.
Kingdom Hearts coded. Takes place between the ending of KH2 and KH2's epilogue. This was released as a mobile phone puzzle game in Japan only. It's since been rereleased as for the NA and EU territories as Kingdom Hearts Re:coded on Nintendo DS.
Blank Points. This is Birth By Sleep's secret ending. It goes from the end of BBS to some time after Signs of What's Next, the secret ending of Kingdom Hearts Re:coded. The secret ending apparently has spoilers for Birth by Sleep, which is why the final episode for Re:coded wasn't released until after Birth by Sleep.
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (Nintendo 3DS) It's set after the events of Kingdom Hearts Re:coded.
Kingdom Hearts III (slated for Playstation 3). Does not exist yet. Development is TBA. We may end up with more games in between before we get to this one.
 12-27-2012, 11:03 AMaway - #10
NefDizzle 12 heat pts12 space
avatar
space
$2,427 | 15827489
Originally Posted by Da Ill One
Chronological Order

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (Playstation Portable) comes first in the timelines, excluding portions of its secret ending, Blank Points.
Kingdom Hearts (Playstation 2) aka KH1.
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS, pronounced "three-five-eight days over two"). Days 1-24 take place at the same time as the finale of Kingdom Hearts.
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (Game Boy Advance) aka KH:CoM. Since been rereleased as Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories for PS2.
Days 25-27 of KH:358/2 take place at the same time as Chain of Memories.
While not a separate game, days 28-358 of KH:358/2 take place here in the timeline
Kingdom Hearts II (PS2) aka KH2.
Kingdom Hearts coded. Takes place between the ending of KH2 and KH2's epilogue. This was released as a mobile phone puzzle game in Japan only. It's since been rereleased as for the NA and EU territories as Kingdom Hearts Re:coded on Nintendo DS.
Blank Points. This is Birth By Sleep's secret ending. It goes from the end of BBS to some time after Signs of What's Next, the secret ending of Kingdom Hearts Re:coded. The secret ending apparently has spoilers for Birth by Sleep, which is why the final episode for Re:coded wasn't released until after Birth by Sleep.
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (Nintendo 3DS) It's set after the events of Kingdom Hearts Re:coded.
Kingdom Hearts III (slated for Playstation 3). Does not exist yet. Development is TBA. We may end up with more games in between before we get to this one.
they need to just release one big game thats too much sh*t I loved 1 & 2 but if I gotta play all that to get 3 IF it ever comes out before something tragic happens
 12-27-2012, 01:04 PMaway - #11
Avenger772 13 heat pts13 space
avatar
space
$1,004 | 7321620
Goat game series.
 12-27-2012, 05:37 PMonline - #12
Urbanchill 4 heat pts space
avatar
space
$5,159 | 14510974
cant wait mayne
 12-27-2012, 06:03 PMaway - #13
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts space
avatar
space
$5,089 | 15602069
What a convoluted storyline. These guys need to just create new universe with alternate storyline and call it a day. Not try and be like Star wars doing games in reverse
 12-27-2012, 06:14 PMaway - #14
AyeDre 12 heat pts12 space
avatar
space
$10,272 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NefDizzle
they need to just release one big game thats too much sh*t I loved 1 & 2 but if I gotta play all that to get 3 IF it ever comes out before something tragic happens
 12-28-2012, 10:21 AMonline - #15
Swag Daddy 13 heat pts13 space
avatar
space
$255 | 6826617
sh*t looks the same. they dont need a HD release. they look good already
 12-28-2012, 03:03 PMaway - #16
TriniSoldier 55 heat pts55 space
avatar
space
$40,696 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NefDizzle
they need to just release one big game thats too much sh*t I loved 1 & 2 but if I gotta play all that to get 3 IF it ever comes out before something tragic happens
you only need 1 and 2. the other ones are just side joints, re-relases, and portable gaming money type sh*t. some of them were hot tho
 12-28-2012, 03:58 PMaway - #17
PeteyRoll  space
avatar
space
$615 | 2780633
i need that kh3
 12-28-2012, 05:53 PMaway - #18
fatboi1 6 heat pts space
avatar
space
$3,287 | 12815376
I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 2 on my PC in HD already. Sh1t looks beautiful .
 12-28-2012, 06:35 PMaway - #19
the player 9 heat pts space
avatar
space
$14,367 | POWERFUL
im still mad all we got is that KH3 cutscene
what the hell is it actually gonna be like
 12-28-2012, 07:32 PMaway - #20
LaRy BLanco 476 heat pts476 space
avatar
space
$37,167 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by fatboi1
I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 2 on my PC in HD already. Sh1t looks beautiful .
how????

can I do this on my android aswell??????
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
31 viewing
Image inside Fkn Wow, Who Noticed This... Lupe >>>>>
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
30 viewing
What's The Most "Feel Good" Hip Hop Track Ever?
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
24 viewing
Image inside Kim Kardashian Latex Dress Out & About In London
36 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Video inside Michelle Rodriguez: Minority Actors Should "Stop St..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
20 viewing
NBA Kobe Bryant's "Muse" [9PM ET Showtime]  
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside Coming soon: We're taking Grove Street back!
62 comments
@games
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Video inside 'Iím Not Gay No More Man' Is Still Gay, Still Waiti..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside pac disses nas in afterparty interview
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside Jeremy Scott Brought Back Hood Looney Tunes For Mo..
34 comments
@gear


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy statement   |  © BX 1998-end of time.