This is BX @ Boxden.com


I've never played Zelda: Ocarina of Time

 I've never played Zelda: Ocarina of Time
topic by Mr Fujaveli - 12-27-2012, 12:27 PM - Boxden > BX GameSpot


Don't know why but I've been reading up on it lately.....damn I wish I had a n64....they closed the Gorilla games down near me and that was the only store that sold old ####.


Latest Games Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

41 comments for "I've never played Zelda: Ocarina of Time"


 12-27-2012, 12:34 PMonline - #2
r.burgundy 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$31,954 | POWERFUL
get it off amazon.if u got a good cpu,u can probally find an emulator
 12-27-2012, 12:45 PMaway - #3
Mr Fujaveli 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$10,054 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by r.burgundy
get it off amazon.if u got a good cpu,u can probally find an emulator
imma check it
 12-27-2012, 12:46 PMonline - #4
Msirae Faythung 225 heat pts225

  d 
space
$5,891 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by r.burgundy
get it off amazon.if u got a good cpu,u can probally find an emulator
This, it is a game that anyone serious about gaming should have played.

Last edited by Msirae Faythung; 12-27-2012 at 12:48 PM..
 12-27-2012, 12:53 PMaway - #5
ruff 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$23,575 | POWERFUL
Buy it for 3DS
 12-27-2012, 01:14 PMaway - #6
Mr Fujaveli 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$10,054 | POWERFUL
just saw its on gamecube too? didnt know that...I wanna cop a gamecube anyway cause I NEED to replay Metal Gear 1 and Res Evil 2
 12-27-2012, 01:18 PMonline - #7
Msirae Faythung 225 heat pts225

  d 
space
$5,891 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Mr Fujaveli
just saw its on gamecube too? didnt know that...I wanna cop a gamecube anyway cause I NEED to replay Metal Gear 1 and Res Evil 2
Yeah I got rid of my N64 a long time ago but got a Gamecube with the Zelda Ocarina of Time Master Edition, came with Majora's Mask too.
 12-27-2012, 01:26 PMaway - #8
Games Addict 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$1,309 | 0
Don't even need a good cpu to run that game damn near flawlessly on Project 64...

With my ####ty Dell Dimension 3000 (that could only run Halo Combat Evolved on the lowest settings), I was able to finish Ocarina of Time completely...

Just download Project 64 emulator and the OOT rom... awesome game, or if you have a 3DS, but the 3DS version that was upgraded visually. Looks as good as a gamecube/wii game from the screenshots I've seen...
 12-27-2012, 01:30 PMaway - #9
Mr Fujaveli 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$10,054 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Msirae
Yeah I got rid of my N64 a long time ago but got a Gamecube with the Zelda Ocarina of Time Master Edition, came with Majora's Mask too.
Thats mean

Originally Posted by Games Addict
Don't even need a good cpu to run that game damn near flawlessly on Project 64...

With my ####ty Dell Dimension 3000 (that could only run Halo Combat Evolved on the lowest settings), I was able to finish Ocarina of Time completely...

Just download Project 64 emulator and the OOT rom... awesome game, or if you have a 3DS, but the 3DS version that was upgraded visually. Looks as good as a gamecube/wii game from the screenshots I've seen...
I honestly never been into cpu gaming...don't really know what the hell you talking about lol
 12-27-2012, 01:32 PMaway - #10
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$4,894 | POWERFUL
You cant play it on the wii u?
 12-27-2012, 02:01 PMaway - #11
Games Addict 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$1,309 | 0
I honestly never been into cpu gaming...don't really know what the hell you talking about lol
I'm not into PC gaming either unless its a emulator...

You can play old Nintendo games on your computer through emulators completely free. Like Super Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo 64 etc...

Just download Project 64 1.6 (That's the emulator. It will allow you to play N64 games on your computer)

And then download Ocarina of Time Nintendo 64 game ROM... it will be about 27 Megabytes... Or was it 30 something? Meh... Download it from Emuparadise.org

Anyway, for best gameplay, buy one of the logitech gamepads... They look just like the Playstation Controllers... and they're cheap...
 12-27-2012, 02:27 PMonline - #12
CadillacVyse 385 heat pts385

  d 
space
$15,548 | POWERFUL
I could never get into zelda games. I tried and tried to force myself to play them. Could never finish them.

I remember buying twilight princess on the Wii like hell yeah. Couldnt even get into it. pissed off i bought that #### too. Hell Japanese games used to be my ####. Ive beaten countless tales games, wild arms, arc the lad games, all final fantasies, metroids, marios, i even played #### like civilization and the tycoon games. But i could not play zelda.
 12-27-2012, 03:07 PMaway - #13
FlAmEz 

  d 
space
$683 | 695094
 12-27-2012, 03:11 PMaway - #14
Mr Fujaveli 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$10,054 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Games Addict
I'm not into PC gaming either unless its a emulator...

You can play old Nintendo games on your computer through emulators completely free. Like Super Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo 64 etc...

Just download Project 64 1.6 (That's the emulator. It will allow you to play N64 games on your computer)

And then download Ocarina of Time Nintendo 64 game ROM... it will be about 27 Megabytes... Or was it 30 something? Meh... Download it from Emuparadise.org

Anyway, for best gameplay, buy one of the logitech gamepads... They look just like the Playstation Controllers... and they're cheap...
props my dude
 12-27-2012, 03:27 PMaway - #15
illement 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,003 | POWERFUL
If you have a 3DS just get it. It's better. Graphicwise and gameplaywise and everything. Definitely worth getting it.
 12-27-2012, 03:31 PMaway - #16
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$26,623 | POWERFUL
If you have an Android phone, you can play Ocarina Of Time on there.
 12-27-2012, 03:34 PMonline - #17
Anahuac 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$7,099 | POWERFUL
Never played a Zelda game. They don't interest me and I watched my roommate play Skyward Sword. That game looked like absolute garbage.
 12-27-2012, 04:38 PMaway - #18
kushkulture420 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$1,025 | 11101456
Originally Posted by CadillacVyse
I could never get into zelda games. I tried and tried to force myself to play them. Could never finish them.

I remember buying twilight princess on the Wii like hell yeah. Couldnt even get into it. pissed off i bought that #### too. Hell Japanese games used to be my ####. Ive beaten countless tales games, wild arms, arc the lad games, all final fantasies, metroids, marios, i even played #### like civilization and the tycoon games. But i could not play zelda.
thats cause you played the worst one. play ocarina or A Link To The Past they are some of tthe best video games of all time.
 12-27-2012, 04:42 PMaway - #19
kushkulture420 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$1,025 | 11101456
Originally Posted by Anahuac
Never played a Zelda game. They don't interest me and I watched my roommate play Skyward Sword. That game looked like absolute garbage.
its not like any other game you played before. when u play a zelda game youre there for the legend (story), the puzzles and riddles, and the new items they add in each one. go in with an open mind. skyward sword won countless awards and is thought to be the best Wii game ever realeased.
 12-27-2012, 04:59 PMaway - #20
Krazie 93 heat pts93

  d 
space
$28,016 | POWERFUL
You're never allowed to post in this section again until you complete it. Get to playing.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA Can the problem actually be Lebron?
59 comments
NFL Aaron Rodgers is on another level. Literally. (Pro Footb..
72 comments
NFL No Chill : Jay Gruden says clock is ticking on RGIII's t..
56 comments
 Image(s) inside Bow Wow Blasts 'black Folks' & “the Homies Just Dr...
New reply 5 seconds ago - 71 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Image(s) inside Walmart's Pre-black Friday Sale Kicks Off Tomorrow
New reply 4 minutes ago - 64 comments - by batmanwithprep
 Image(s) inside Quavo Got Two Brand New Yrn Chains
New reply 57 seconds ago - 163 comments - by JNumbaNC
 NCAAF Cfb Week 13 Thread
New reply 5 minutes ago - 105 comments - by CadillacVyse
 Image(s) inside Janice Dickinson Submits A 1982 Photo Of Bill Cosby In...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 78 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Image(s) inside J.coles Fiancée
New reply 6 minutes ago - 137 comments - by incenso
 Image(s) inside Why She Got Them Pinky Toes Sitting Outside Like Secur...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 69 comments - by BasedonMars
 NFL Nfl Legend Charles Woodson Becomes 1st Player In Nfl H...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 52 comments - by MAKAVELI2199

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,860 fans of BX and 2 new today 4,808 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.