This is BX @ Boxden.com


I Can't Lie...


 I Can't Lie...
topic by Soraci7 - 05-26-2011, 02:42 PM - Boxden > BX GameSpot


Couldn't help but crack a smile at Best Buy last night when I saw people in the PS3 section knowing each and everyone of them got their Identities Stolen > I Can't Lie... - Photo posted in BX GameSpot | Sign in and leave a comment below!


Latest Games Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

29 comments for "I Can't Lie..."


 05-26-2011, 02:49 PMaway - #2
BMS 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,731 | 8984306
huh


 05-26-2011, 02:49 PMaway - #3
Da Ill One|M 3487 heat pts3487

  d 
space
$38,777 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KSoraci7
Couldn't help but crack a smile at Best Buy last night when I saw people in the PS3 section knowing each and everyone of them got their Identities Stolen
yeah but not everyone who had an account with Sony got their information stolen... Their is no way to tell exactly how many people got thier information stolen....so I get what your saying, but your still off a little bit
 05-26-2011, 02:52 PMaway - #4
meepos 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$9,538 | POWERFUL
this is like saying "Couldn't help but crack a smile at Best Buy last night when I saw people in the Xbox section knowing each and everyone of them got a red ring of de@th."
 05-26-2011, 02:53 PMaway - #5
IronMaiden 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$12,119 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Da Ill One
yeah but not everyone who had an account with Sony got their information stolen... Their is no way to tell exactly how many people got thier information stolen....so I get what your saying, but your still off a little bit
not to mention how many people that did get it stolen, used fake information to begin with.

my name and address were both fake, much like every single service i have ever signed up for, and the only real information they got was your first/last name and home address, i can get more than that by spending a couple bucks online to get all your addresses you ever lived at, name, zip, phone number, relatives etc.
 05-26-2011, 02:54 PMaway - #6
Soraci7 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$13,502 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by meepos
this is like saying "Couldn't help but crack a smile at Best Buy last night when I saw people in the Xbox section knowing each and everyone of them got a red ring of de@th."
That joke is 5 years old and counting. Not as played out as Blood Edge's GIF though
 05-26-2011, 02:56 PMaway - #7
Soraci7 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$13,502 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MumblesDaHumble
WhAT THE #### KIND OF #### POSTS THIS QUEER ####. LEAVE IT TO BOXDEN TO COME UP WITH SESAME AVYS AND ####S
 05-26-2011, 02:59 PMaway - #8
Soraci7 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$13,502 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Blood Edge
I wonder why everyone else that clowned you wasn't called out

rejected white girl syndrome is a #### ain't it

*inb4nonsenseresponsejusttogetthelastword*


Except you're the one in my thread, besides it went in order by post. Wonder why you were 1st

Last edited by Soraci7; 05-26-2011 at 03:25 PM..
 05-26-2011, 03:01 PMaway - #9
AyeDre 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$10,181 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Blood Edge
I wonder why everyone else that clowned you wasn't called out

rejected white girl syndrome is a #### ain't it

*inb4nonsenseresponsejusttogetthelastword*
 05-26-2011, 03:12 PMaway - #10
LaRy BLanco 416 heat pts416

  d 
space
$33,451 | POWERFUL
@ ni##az gettin mad
 05-26-2011, 03:14 PMaway - #11
Soraci7 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$13,502 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by LAwLB15
@ ni##az gettin mad


It's Boxden Gamer Section, where nobody is happy with their life

Last edited by Soraci7; 05-26-2011 at 03:22 PM..
 05-26-2011, 03:42 PMaway - #12
ruff 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$22,941 | POWERFUL
Hey troll, I got some delicious kobe beef for you

 05-26-2011, 04:04 PMaway - #13
LordBlanco|M 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$22,611 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ruff
Hey troll, I got some delicious kobe beef for you



ni##a has to troll because his team is officially done.
 05-26-2011, 04:35 PMaway - #14
Adamsville 113 heat pts113

  d 
space
$10,814 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TanstA!


ni##a has to troll because his team is officially done.
damn Im diggin that pigeon fitted in your sig
 05-26-2011, 06:08 PMaway - #15
Soraci7 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$13,502 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TanstA!


ni##a has to troll because his team is officially done.
Ruff propped my thread, he was talking about the others.

Although the irony of joking about the C's being eliminated when we swept you shows how bright you are.
 05-26-2011, 06:15 PMaway - #16
jayvivz 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,787 | POWERFUL
LMAO @ Randy Savage being dead for no reason. Why him of all people?
 05-26-2011, 06:26 PMaway - #17
Syringe|m 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$12,153 | POWERFUL
[S][/S]
Originally Posted by jayvivz
LMAO @ Randy Savage being dead for no reason. Why him of all people?
leave macho man out of this retarded thread.

@ tho
 05-26-2011, 06:30 PMaway - #18
LordBlanco|M 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$22,611 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KSoraci7
Ruff propped my thread, he was talking about the others.

Although the irony of joking about the C's being eliminated when we swept you shows how bright you are.
I knew a simp like you would bring that up, I didn't except my Knicks to get past the C's, Old or not... We couldn't even win a series between the Cavs and you expect us to beat the C's in the playoffs?

But it don't matter.... next year after the Knicks have AN OFFSEASON and TRAINING CAMP, then we'll will win the season series between the C's and a playoff series if we meet again.



you GON be mad you 360 princess....
 05-26-2011, 06:52 PMaway - #19
balla9969 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,340 | 2603004
i cant lie when people come into my store and say oh this is my 4th xbox i cant help but laugh
 05-26-2011, 10:34 PMaway - #20
IronMaiden 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$12,119 | POWERFUL
How many 360 exclusives you getting this year again?










































 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Jul 27 - Your ‘pure’ bottled water contains added chemicals and..
57 comments
Image inside  Beautiful Mixed MaMi Miss Kara Kara
54 comments
Video inside  Rainbow Six: Siege MP Gameplay Video
60 comments
 NBA Lebron James Going Back To Number 23
New reply 3 minutes ago - 180 comments - by MGz
 audio inside Bobby Shmurda - Hot Nigga (itunes Update)
New reply 13 minutes ago - 61 comments - by Agentzer0oo0
 Image(s) inside What's Your Favorite Drink From The Freestyle Coca Col...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 97 comments - by EscoNore
 NFL Jets’ Dee Milliner: I’m The Best Cornerback In The Nfl
New reply 19 minutes ago - 51 comments - by italiansteve
  Jul 26 - I’ve Worked At Mcdonald’s For 10 Years And St...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 303 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
  Fab Tucced His Chain In Detroit Fuccin Wit Vezzo And T...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 135 comments - by SavageMitten
 NBA Kobe Bryant Gets White Girls Juices Flowing (nicole Ri...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 69 comments - by lilbeast
 Video inside Batman V Superman Comic-con Trailer
New reply 25 minutes ago - 111 comments - by SM

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,757 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.