This is BX @ Boxden.com

“Halo 4” Majestic Map Pack coming next week (Feb 25th)

“Halo 4” Majestic Map Pack coming next week (Feb 25th)
topic by iamsoulja - 02-19-2013, 09:52 AM - Boxden > BX GameSpot

Landfall: A shining city under attack…
The world of Tribute is now a graveyard, but its capital was once a bright beacon of commerce among the inner colonies. f!ght in the corridors and courtyards of Casbah’s port authority buildings, but don’t stand still too long. Perfect for Infinity Slayer, this small to midsize asymmetrical map offers interiors with sparse cover, which encourages close-range combat, while the exteriors offer long lines of sight to stalk your opponents. Awesome jump routes let players spring around the outside of the map, incidentally offering a perfect view of the city as it is razed by the Covenant’s brutal a$sault.

Monolith: Adrift in a forgotten asteroid belt…
This monument and many like it were built by the Forerunners after their final victory over the ancient humans. This small map has central man-cannons, short corridors, almost no cover, and open sightlines which make the location great for a mixture of close and mid-range battle. Monolith harkens back to more classic “Halo” arena-based maps, and its symmetry lends nicely to objective-based modes like Capture the Flag. Monolith is an open battlefield; wherever you look, you will witness the ferocious action that only a small and open map can provide.

Skyline: Combat analysts agree…
The rooftop terrain on this new space tether construction site is an ideal training environment for close-quarters infantry combat. This map, perched high above the sights of reconstruction in Cascade’s capital city, is small and symmetrical, perfect for Regicide with a mixture of high and low spaces and plenty of cover. Don’t think cover means you’re safe, however – this map holds explosive fuel cells that can and will wreak havoc in Skyline’s confined spaces, not to mention the long, long drop if you misstep.

The Majestic Map Pack will be available on Xbox LIVE for 800 Microsoft Points. Players who purchase the “Halo 4” War Games Map Pass* or “Halo 4” Limited Edition will receive access to both the Crimson and Majestic Map Packs as well as the final map pack when it releases in April at a 15 percent savings versus purchasing them individually.1

New Game Type: “Infinity Rumble”

“Halo 4’s” new game type, Infinity Rumble, is exclusive for a limited time to Majestic Map Pack owners and brings a few new twists to the War Games experience. It is a free-for-all game type where players can earn personal ordnance; all special medal and style k!lls help you earn ordnance faster, and you can also earn a$sists off of enemy players for even more medal points. Players must carefully conserve and use their ordnance at just the right moment, or combine power-ups with power weapons in the race to be first. Every k!ll, and every de@th counts in Infinity Rumble, and this is reflected with a slower spawn time in the free-for-all matches.

New Playlists: “Majestic Team DLC” and “Majestic FFA DLC”

The Majestic Map Pack also brings two new playlists to the War Games experience:

Majestic FFA DLC (8 players): Majestic FFA is an incredibly intense free-for-all playlist. Players are all alone in this playlist with seven others, vying for first place!

Majestic Team DLC (4 vs. 4): Majestic Team DLC is a 4 vs. 4 playlist that focuses on both team play and tight objective combat.

The new maps will also be integrated into existing Infinity Slayer, Capture the Flag, SWAT, Regicide, Doubles, Team Objective, and Team Throwdown playlists. DLC maps will appear in a playlist if all members of the match have the content purchased or the War Games Map Pass.
Screen Shots

Major Nelson Source

Latest Games Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

9 comments for "“Halo 4” Majestic Map Pack coming next week (Feb 25th)"

02-19-2013, 09:56 AMaway - #2
LakeHawks 88 heat pts88

d 
space
$12,616 | POWERFUL
Niceeee
gonna start playing this more
 02-20-2013, 01:12 AMaway - #3
Armen87 113 heat pts113

d 
space
$10,047 | POWERFUL
dope, my bro's bday. it'll be a surprise gift lol
 02-20-2013, 05:33 AMonline - #4
PrinceDeville25 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$2,537 | 11967137
damn, I thought they'd be remaking more halo 3 maps

atleast one per pack. oh well. should be dope

I took a break from it but ill deft be going back

they need to advertise these new updates more
 02-20-2013, 11:06 AMaway - #5
Royce207 

d 
space
$2,901 | 6048764
halo i hate what you've become .. but im still addicted to it
 02-20-2013, 11:58 AMaway - #6
pbballin 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$7,750 | POWERFUL
I haven't played the game yet, how is it? I heard this one is the best halo(from what people told me) and the ones that made this one did a good job. Last halo I actually bought was 3, that reach #### was terrible...ni##as with jet packs flying around, punching the ground so you can't shoot em and all this other ish. The anniversary one was straight though with the multiplayer
 02-20-2013, 12:36 PMaway - #7
BrooklynSwag 6 heat pts

d 
space
$7,744 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by pbballin
I haven't played the game yet, how is it? I heard this one is the best halo(from what people told me) and the ones that made this one did a good job. Last halo I actually bought was 3, that reach #### was terrible...ni##as with jet packs flying around, punching the ground so you can't shoot em and all this other ish. The anniversary one was straight though with the multiplayer
As terrible as Reach if not worse.
 02-20-2013, 01:32 PMaway - #8
Ra-da-god 2 heat pts

d 
space
$8,811 | POWERFUL
I thought reach was straight couple of them armor abilities are cheap as #### tho lol
 02-20-2013, 01:49 PMaway - #9
Armen87 113 heat pts113

d 
space
$10,047 | POWERFUL
halo needs to make a high budget movie. I know they have that upto dawn series but it looked low budget from what i saw.
 02-20-2013, 03:54 PMaway - #10
CarlozRossi 29 heat pts29

d 
space
$3,596 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Armen87
halo needs to make a high budget movie. I know they have that upto dawn series but it looked low budget from what i saw.
that flick actually wasn't that bad.. saw it with my nephew last month.

starts off kinda slow but its legit

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Jul 28 - Orthodox Jews with herpes need to stop applying ‘direc..
53 comments
Image inside  Angelica charrupi >> instawife
51 comments
Video inside  The Last of Us Remastered drops on Tuesday, you copping?
57 comments
 Image(s) inside So Who's Copping Destiny?
New reply 10 seconds ago - 105 comments - by Pleasure Boy
 NBA Nice Number Bron
New reply 7 minutes ago - 75 comments - by DEDOS
 NBA A Message To Heat Nation From Micky Arison
New reply 1 minute ago - 59 comments - by ogballer32
 Image(s) inside [chiwire] Durk Fu-kin W/ The Opps, Fredo Not With The ...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 387 comments - by Squadd
 Video inside Aaron Hall: Any B*tch That Say My D*ck Is Small Is Lying
New reply 2 minutes ago - 119 comments - by GoldBluded
 NBA Throwback: The Greatest Nba Gif Of All Time (pic)
New reply 11 minutes ago - 163 comments - by King Henry
 NFL Dallas "resisting" Paying Dez Bryant Top-5 W...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 52 comments - by KtodaC
 NBA The B!tch A$$ N!gga That Is Kobe Bryant (video)
New reply 12 minutes ago - 57 comments - by PyrexVisionary

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,756 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.