This is BX @ Boxden.com

Halo 4 Competitive skill Ranking

Halo 4 Competitive skill Ranking
topic by fat_boyy21 - 01-25-2013, 03:45 PM - Boxden > BX GameSpot

CSR – Competitive Skill Rank

We have been working closely with several internal teams on optimizing the ranking system, and working to integrate it into your Waypoint player profile, accessible on web, phone and tablet.

More Details:
• You will have a unique CSR visible per playlist.
• Your highest CSR across all playlists will be promoted in the player profile on Halo Waypoint.
• CSR uses familiar 1-50 scale.
• When CSR launches, everyone will start with a fresh rating.

Our targeted launch date for CSR is April 2013 > Halo 4 Competitive skill Ranking - Photo posted in BX GameSpot | Sign in and leave a comment below!, and we will be re-configuring some of our most competitive playlists to accommodate the launch of the feature.

We are focused on creating a seamless companion for pro and expert players without making a highly visible attractive nuisance for casual abusers and cheats. I asked the team to make a mock-up (which is attached to this post), but please note this is not final.
source

Here are some details about the ranked playlist that's coming

As we first told you in the 12.12.12 Halo Bulletin, ( http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headli...in-121212.aspx ) we have been hard at work on a competitive playlist featuring heavily modified versions of Slayer, CTF, Extraction and King of the Hill. This playlist will launch before CSR (mid-February) and we envision it as both the go-to place for competitive play and the premier playlist to get your 50 in. We’ve been paying close attention to the competitive community’s settings while building this playlist, and will continue to do so both pre- and post-playlist launch. We will share the first outline of the settings next week to collect community feedback and perfect the competitive playlist before going live. The name of this playlist is still TBD - please feel free to give us suggestions.

Some early details on this playlist:

4 vs 4
Pre-set game loadouts
Forced respawn timers
No instant respawn
Ordnance on re-supply timers
Join-in-progress off
No split-screen play
Friendly fire on
Max party size 4 with big party matching enforced
No guests allowed

We’ll be keeping a close eye on AGL this weekend and the settings they are using at this tournament. Please continue to provide feedback as it helps us fine-tune and perfect your Matchmaking experience, and thank you, as always, for your continued support.

Source

Latest Games Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

11 comments for "Halo 4 Competitive skill Ranking"

01-25-2013, 04:16 PMaway - #2
blafy 328 heat pts328

d 
space
$29,262 | POWERFUL
I wonder is this going on right now without the official CSR mode in the game? I play halo4 and never care about my k!ll de@th ratio, I could be 20 and 10 or 7 and 35 and would not care. But when I am in a game with my cosuin, he is the leader of the party, it seems he has skilled players than in my games. I have bad games in his parties, when I play alone I do 100x better
 01-25-2013, 05:38 PMaway - #3
Foyt 130 heat pts130

d 
space
$10,392 | POWERFUL
#### 343.
 01-25-2013, 06:00 PMaway - #4
fat_boyy21 240 heat pts240

d 
space
$7,403 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by blafy
I wonder is this going on right now without the official CSR mode in the game? I play halo4 and never care about my k!ll de@th ratio, I could be 20 and 10 or 7 and 35 and would not care. But when I am in a game with my cosuin, he is the leader of the party, it seems he has skilled players than in my games. I have bad games in his parties, when I play alone I do 100x better
nah they're keeping it in waypoint

you do better by yourself because you get put against people your own skill level
 01-25-2013, 06:17 PMaway - #5
LaRy BLanco 438 heat pts438

d 
space
$34,976 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Austin Foyt
#### 343.
this

H3's rank system>>>>>>
 01-25-2013, 07:18 PMaway - #6

d 
space
$7,403 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Austin Foyt
#### 343.
^^^^ This

Originally Posted by LAwLB15
this

H3's rank system>>>>>>
And this
 01-26-2013, 08:55 AMaway - #7

d 
space
$7,403 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Fly or Die
no

halo 2s rank system>>>>

halo 3 ranking system was weak.
never played halo 2 online so I cant agree or disagree with that statement

the only way to play it online now is if you know one of the few people who kept the game playing on their xbox all of this time
 01-26-2013, 10:22 AMaway - #8
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 7 heat pts

d 
space
$1,310 | 6071311
Originally Posted by Fly or Die
no

halo 2s rank system>>>>

halo 3 ranking system was weak.

01-26-2013, 01:31 PMaway - #9

d 
space
$7,403 | POWERFUL
anybody wanna say why halo 2's system was better
 01-26-2013, 10:34 PMaway - #10

d 
space
$7,403 | POWERFUL
here's some more details about the ranked playlist that's coming

As we first told you in the 12.12.12 Halo Bulletin, ( ) we have been hard at work on a competitive playlist featuring heavily modified versions of Slayer, CTF, Extraction and King of the Hill. This playlist will launch before CSR (mid-February) and we envision it as both the go-to place for competitive play and the premier playlist to get your 50 in. We’ve been paying close attention to the competitive community’s settings while building this playlist, and will continue to do so both pre- and post-playlist launch. We will share the first outline of the settings next week to collect community feedback and perfect the competitive playlist before going live. The name of this playlist is still TBD - please feel free to give us suggestions.

Some early details on this playlist:

4 vs 4
Pre-set game loadouts
Forced respawn timers
No instant respawn
Ordnance on re-supply timers
Join-in-progress off
No split-screen play
Friendly fire on
Max party size 4 with big party matching enforced
No guests allowed

We’ll be keeping a close eye on AGL this weekend and the settings they are using at this tournament. Please continue to provide feedback as it helps us fine-tune and perfect your Matchmaking experience, and thank you, as always, for your continued support.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  2014 Fall Television Schedule
56 comments
BOX Floyd mayweather making major changes to his team
93 comments
NFL Buffalobills.com
57 comments
  Name Songs Where A Rapper Tried To Create The Same Hit...
New reply 9 seconds ago - 87 comments - by OswaldBatesJr
 Video inside This Woman Takes A Photo Of Herself Every Day For 1 Ye...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 82 comments - by mrfreak76
 Image(s) inside :kanyewhatisthis: ???
New reply 2 minutes ago - 142 comments - by Solitary Genius
 NFL Brandon Marshall Calmly Ethers Espn
New reply 9 minutes ago - 71 comments - by killadre
 NFL Goodell News Conference 3 Et
New reply 3 minutes ago - 174 comments - by King MT
  Galaxy Note 4 Prices
New reply 30 minutes ago - 56 comments - by abacabb
  Rappers That You Used To Bump Heavy But Then Completel...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 221 comments - by Slickems
 Video inside Jennifer Lopez Booty(remix) Ft. Iggy Azalea
New reply 33 minutes ago - 105 comments - by TheBoss2012

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.