b o x d e n     |     hiphop     sports     wild'ish     games     movies     news     eyecandy     tech     gear     rides  
trending now     hot topics today     all sections     videos     pics     tracks     headlines  

GTA V: How to make $2 Billion for each Character

GTA V: How to make $2 Billion for each Character
topic by Lot - 09-28-2013, 01:44 PM - Boxden > BX GameSpot

I see a lot of people decided to start over, so thought I'd make a guide on how to make the most money possible by using the best choices in the heist, the best crew members, and using the Stock system effectively.

Don't waste any money on anything other than what's needed for your missions. All the money you make throughout the game, invest it into Augury Insurance (LCN). Its the only Stock that rises after you finish all the main story missions. It'll give you a couple of million to work with when getting into Lester's a$sassination missions.

Save the game before every heist so if something happens where you end up with less money than the heist can give, you can just redo the heist.

First Heist: When choosing the crew members, use all the cheapest crew members. A few benefits to this is, using the Life Invader character, his cut is 4% and he gives you 30 seconds which is enough time to hit all 20 shelves and get all the jewelry the heist allows. Second, one of the guys crashes before going into the underground tunnel, make sure Franklin stops before entering the tunnel, and pick up the bag he leaves behind. You end up with the biggest cut possible using this method. Forgot how much each character ends up with.

Second Heist: I chose Chef who demands a 12% cut, his stats will be maxed out after this heist, which would be good for the last heist. Choosing Norm, 8% cut, dies in the heist, so if you choose him, make sure to pick up his bag after the police car rams into him. I made around $300,000 using Chef, and with Norm you'd make around $450,000 for each character.

It's extremely important to do the Taliana Martinez random encounter where shes hurt on the side of the highway and you drive her back to her place. It unlocks her as a driver for the final heist, her stats are maxed out, and she only demands a 5% cut. You find her on the Right side of the maps long highway to Paleto Bay, after you pass Sandy Shores, she'll be hurt on the side of the road. Also, all your money should be in Augury Insurance stock by now.

Third Heist - The Big Score: Choose the Obvious Plan, it requires less crew members, and you can choose the 4 cheapest members. You need two drivers and two gunman, choose Taliana Martinez first, than choose the other cheap driver. Same thing with the two gunman, choose chef first, than the other cheap gunman. After this heist with this crew, you should end up with around $37 million for each character.

Complete the last mission, after the credits, you'll get your $37 million and the Augury Stock should have went up. So you'll have $40 million to play with in the stock market.

Before doing Lester's a$sassination missions, find the guy who asks to be driven to the Airport. He's found on the left side of the Map's long highway to Paleto Bay. After you drop him off, he tells you to invest in Tinkle stock, do that IMMEDIATELY, it starts to go up right away. Cash out when the Return Percentage is at 30%, and this will give you a good amount of money for Lester's Debonaire a$sassination missions you will do next.

Lesters a$sassination Missions
Invest ALL your money in Debonaire (LCN), a$sassinate all the jurors, go home and sleep so time moves forward. Sell once it hits 80%, and immediately after selling, invest into Redwood (LCN), sleep until you see the stock jump up to 300% and sell. You should have around $400 Million for each character by this time.

Next Lester mission, invest all your money into Fruit (BAWSAQ). Do the mission, sleep the time away and sell when it hits 50%. Each character should have around $600 Million

Complete the next Lester mission, and immediately after, invest in Vapid (BAWSAQ). Sell at 100%. So you should be around $1.2 Billion for each character.

The final Lester mission, invest everything into Gold Coast (LCN) and sell at 80%. Franklin, Michael, and Trevor will each have more than $2 Billion.

Enjoy that

Latest Games Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

69 comments for "GTA V: How to make $2 Billion for each Character"

09-28-2013, 02:03 PMaway - #2
Drug Dylan 2 heat pts

d 
space
$4,292 | 13848833
Good ####....I was one of the many who started over after finishing just to maximize my income.
 09-28-2013, 02:10 PMaway - #3
Rico23 15 heat pts15

d 
space
$34,146 | POWERFUL
I stopped when dude crashed the bike but i couldn't find the briefcase, so i dipped
 09-28-2013, 02:36 PMaway - #4
IGOTSHITTZ 1 heat pts

d 
space
$9,387 | POWERFUL
Complete the next Lester mission, and immediately after, invest in Vapid (BAWSAQ). Sell at 100%. So you should be around $1.2 Billion for each character.
Don't sell it at 100%, it will go up to about 145% after the initial 100% jump. Just have to wait it out, there's no risk of losing money on this one.
 09-28-2013, 02:41 PMaway - #5
Msirae Faythung 226 heat pts226

d 
space
$5,911 | POWERFUL
 09-28-2013, 02:56 PMaway - #6
Vincent_Chase 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$9,700 | POWERFUL
Damn just beat the game last night, and have around $35 million with all three, minus the Lester missions.. Looks like I need to start over lol

Edit: just followed this advice on my current save file and ended up with +/- $200 million with each character aand that's minus the debonair-redwood mission that I completed earlier in the game

TMT all day

Last edited by Vincent_Chase; 09-29-2013 at 01:44 AM..
 09-28-2013, 03:09 PMaway - #7
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 7 heat pts

d 
space
$1,364 | 6532430
Good ####, I'm bout to start over again
 09-28-2013, 03:21 PMaway - #8
Lot 7 heat pts

d 
space
$1,676 | 7875431
Yeah I really didn't have a problem starting over, you get to do all the choices you didn't choose the first time around. I just happen to have gotten lucky not choosing the Obvious Plan in the last heist when playing the first time around.
 09-28-2013, 03:34 PMaway - #9
IGOTSHITTZ 1 heat pts

d 
space
$9,387 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Lot
Yeah I really didn't have a problem starting over, you get to do all the choices you didn't choose the first time around. I just happen to have gotten lucky not choosing the Obvious Plan in the last heist when playing the first time around.
I did that the first time, so the 2nd time I did the subtle one. There was about a 7mil/character dif in choosing them. I also missed out on buying the Redwood stock after it tanked but still ended up with over $500mil/character which is plenty to buy all the properties.
 09-28-2013, 04:23 PMaway - #10
Explicit 55 heat pts55

d 
space
$6,752 | POWERFUL
Not replaying the whole game for the heists money parts, but the Lester missions this will be handy for. propz for this.
 09-28-2013, 05:31 PMaway - #11
Mumbletaker 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$4,025 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rico23
I stopped when dude crashed the bike but i couldn't find the briefcase, so i dipped
didn't stop on purpose, didn't see his loot, still got the money

of course now if I start over I'll miss it or get k!lled trying to get it
 09-28-2013, 05:35 PMaway - #12
Explicit 55 heat pts55

d 
space
$6,752 | POWERFUL
Stupid question, am I looking for the Return percentage to be 80% or the green arrow with the % next to it to go up to 80%?
 09-28-2013, 05:39 PMaway - #13
YaDunno 5 heat pts

d 
space
$492 | 3062831
Everyone invest in Pisswasser, shares are cheap as #### right now so theyre gonna jump right up, made myself 100 mil between the three characters in two days
 09-28-2013, 05:43 PMaway - #14
Lot 7 heat pts

d 
space
$1,676 | 7875431
Originally Posted by Explicit
Stupid question, am I looking for the Return percentage to be 80% or the green arrow with the % next to it to go up to 80%?
Yeah return percentage, let me edit that in
 09-28-2013, 05:45 PMaway - #15
dtho43 9 heat pts

d 
space
$7,917 | POWERFUL
This is bull####....why should we have to start over because rockstar ####ed up the stock market?

#### that...there HAS to be another way to make decent money after beating the game.
 09-28-2013, 05:48 PMaway - #16
Illuminati 94 heat pts94

d 
space
$25,784 | POWERFUL
Yeh... no thanks to starting over. Enjoy your lives.
 09-28-2013, 05:53 PMaway - #17
Foyt 131 heat pts131

d 
space
$10,859 | POWERFUL
there isn't even a need for a billion in this game.
 09-28-2013, 05:55 PMaway - #18
Explicit 55 heat pts55

d 
space
$6,752 | POWERFUL
Waiting for Redwood to jump up to 300% is taking days, the price keeps dropping.

EDIT: Just hit 297. Wait it out for more or sell?
 09-28-2013, 05:58 PMaway - #19
foshomoney 69 heat pts69

d 
space
$22,353 | POWERFUL
damnit man I started buying property
 09-28-2013, 06:10 PMaway - #20
Msirae Faythung 226 heat pts226

d 
space
$5,911 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Austin Foyt
there isn't even a need for a billion in this game.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (Official T..
118 comments
Movies which unexpectedly made you sad
59 comments
NFL Ray Rice Has Won His Appeal
89 comments
  Chief Keef "mansion Musik" (artwork +trackli...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 140 comments - by Aztronautz
 Image(s) inside Handwritten Letter From Jada Pinkett To An Imprisoned ...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 57 comments - by BasedonMars
 Image(s) inside Tyler The Creator Disses Eminem/shadyxv
New reply 5 minutes ago - 90 comments - by mdemaz
 Image(s) inside Congrats To Young Thug And His New Fiancé @yeahlano!
New reply 28 minutes ago - 126 comments - by keejee
  2 Rappers Who Not In A Group...whose Chemistry Is Amaz...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 65 comments - by TrillTalk404
 NBA Paul George Settles Paternity Battle
New reply 30 minutes ago - 63 comments - by Funeral Barb
 Image(s) inside Bizzy Bone Posts Pic Of "notorious Thugs" St...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 86 comments - by The Bully
 NBA Melo Feeling Regretful : "chicago Was The Perfect...
New reply 33 minutes ago - 96 comments - by theFREAK

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,865 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,814 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.