This is BX @ Boxden.com


G4TV Top 100 Games


 G4TV Top 100 Games
topic by Akira Son Bio - 12-30-2012, 09:13 PM - Boxden > BX GameSpot



Top 20
20 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Xbox 360
19 Diablo II - PC
18 Ms. Pac-Man - Arcade
17 StarCraft - PC
16 Half-Life - PC
15 Donkey Kong - Arcade
14 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - PlayStation 3
13 Portal - PC
12 Doom II - PC
11 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Nintendo 64
10 World of Warcraft - PC
09 Shadow of the Colossus - PlayStation 2
08 GoldenEye 007 - Nintendo 64
07 Super Mario Bros. 3 - NES
06 The Legend of Zelda - NES
05 Tetris - NES
04 Asteroids - Atari 7800
03 BioShock - Xbox 360
02 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Super NES
01 Super Mario Bros. - NES


Honorable Mentions: 26 Ico - PlayStation 2, 38 Super Metroid - Super NES, 45 Metal Gear Solid - PlayStation, 50 Sonic the Hedgehog - Genesis, 48 Tecmo Bowl - NES, 39 Tony Hawk's Pro Skater - Playstation, 37 Halo - Xbox, 36 Batman: Arkham City - Xbox 360.


First top anything list I really don't have a beef with, except for Super Metroid. Best game ever! Should have made top 20 > G4TV Top 100 Games - Photo posted in BX GameSpot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

Source = G4TV.com


Latest Games Hot Topics Ľ   share this topic Ľ   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

30 comments for "G4TV Top 100 Games"


 12-30-2012, 09:19 PMaway - #2
Hovi Bryant 236 heat pts236

  d 
space
$19,467 | POWERFUL
Probably the ####tiest list I've ever seen.
 12-30-2012, 09:27 PMonline - #3
Krazie 93 heat pts93

  d 
space
$26,800 | POWERFUL
Damn you're late, they did this back in the summer.
 12-30-2012, 09:33 PMonline - #4
Akira Son Bio 82 heat pts82

  d 
space
$26,603 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Krazie
Damn you're late, they did this back in the summer.
word? I just saw the commercial for this last week and that they were airing it today on the station. lol, five minutes of my life semi-wasted
 12-30-2012, 09:45 PMaway - #5
Msirae Faythung 214 heat pts214

  d 
space
$5,776 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Akira Son Bio

Top 20
20 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Xbox 360
19 Diablo II - PC
18 Ms. Pac-Man - Arcade
17 StarCraft - PC
16 Half-Life - PC
15 Donkey Kong - Arcade
14 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - PlayStation 3
13 Portal - PC
12 Doom II - PC
11 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Nintendo 64
10 World of Warcraft - PC
09 Shadow of the Colossus - PlayStation 2
08 GoldenEye 007 - Nintendo 64
07 Super Mario Bros. 3 - NES
06 The Legend of Zelda - NES
05 Tetris - NES
04 Asteroids - Atari 7800
03 BioShock - Xbox 360
02 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Super NES
01 Super Mario Bros. - NES


Honorable Mentions: 26 Ico - PlayStation 2, 38 Super Metroid - Super NES, 45 Metal Gear Solid - PlayStation, 50 Sonic the Hedgehog - Genesis, 48 Tecmo Bowl - NES, 39 Tony Hawk's Pro Skater - Playstation, 37 Halo - Xbox, 36 Batman: Arkham City - Xbox 360.


First top anything list I really don't have a beef with, except for Super Metroid. Best game ever! Should have made top 20



 12-30-2012, 09:46 PMonline - #6
Krazie 93 heat pts93

  d 
space
$26,800 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Akira Son Bio
word? I just saw the commercial for this last week and that they were airing it today on the station. lol, five minutes of my life semi-wasted
Yeah it was a week-long special they did after E3.
 12-30-2012, 10:48 PMaway - #7
Jesszman 2179 heat pts2179

  d 
space
$29,476 | POWERFUL
I never did like SMB, just couldn't get into it.
 12-31-2012, 12:48 AMonline - #8
Krazie 93 heat pts93

  d 
space
$26,800 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
I never did like SMB, just couldn't get into it.
 12-31-2012, 12:54 AMaway - #9
KnicksLost 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$38,830 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
I never did like SMB, just couldn't get into it.
#### is the holy grail of video games. unless you grew up in the 2000's

Uncharted 2

List looks pretty good tho
 12-31-2012, 01:02 AMaway - #10
Jesszman 2179 heat pts2179

  d 
space
$29,476 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Krazie
3d mario >>>>

Originally Posted by KnicksLost
#### is the holy grail of video games. unless you grew up in the 2000's

Uncharted 2

List looks pretty good tho
 12-31-2012, 06:31 AMonline - #11
Akira Son Bio 82 heat pts82

  d 
space
$26,603 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
I never did like SMB, just couldn't get into it.
I thought I was the only one who felt this way. I got my Genesis and Sonic changed my life. I mess with the Super Mario 64 and the games after, but anything before that I was really never a fan of.
 12-31-2012, 08:10 AMonline - #12
Based_One 62 heat pts62

  d 
space
$7,166 | POWERFUL
I need to go back and finish Uncharted 2 i'm on the chapter where you on the train how much farther do I have to go?
 12-31-2012, 08:58 AMonline - #13
Explicit 53 heat pts53

  d 
space
$6,477 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
I never did like SMB, just couldn't get into it.
Originally Posted by Akira Son Bio
I thought I was the only one who felt this way. I got my Genesis and Sonic changed my life. I mess with the Super Mario 64 and the games after, but anything before that I was really never a fan of.
 12-31-2012, 10:24 AMonline - #14
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$4,077 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
I never did like SMB, just couldn't get into it.
 12-31-2012, 10:36 AMonline - #15
Switchc2390 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$14,387 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Akira Son Bio
I thought I was the only one who felt this way. I got my Genesis and Sonic changed my life. I mess with the Super Mario 64 and the games after, but anything before that I was really never a fan of.


SMB 3 and SMW were the best mario games made.
 12-31-2012, 02:51 PMonline - #16
Akira Son Bio 82 heat pts82

  d 
space
$26,603 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Switchc2390


SMB 3 and SMW were the best mario games made.
I'll give you SMB 3, especially when The Wizard came out. Everyone was on that tough. SMW, I hate that game. Damn theme song just got stuck in my head too . Other than Yoshi that game can eat a di#k
 12-31-2012, 03:20 PMaway - #17
Soraci7 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$13,689 | POWERFUL
Bioshock

#### this list.
 12-31-2012, 03:26 PMonline - #18
Krazie 93 heat pts93

  d 
space
$26,800 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Akira Son Bio
I'll give you SMB 3, especially when The Wizard came out. Everyone was on that tough. SMW, I hate that game. Damn theme song just got stuck in my head too . Other than Yoshi that game can eat a di#k
Sounds to me like you should just stop playing games.
 12-31-2012, 04:48 PMonline - #19
Explicit 53 heat pts53

  d 
space
$6,477 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Akira Son Bio
I'll give you SMB 3, especially when The Wizard came out. Everyone was on that tough. SMW, I hate that game. Damn theme song just got stuck in my head too . Other than Yoshi that game can eat a di#k
When you said the Genesis and Sonic changed your life, pretty sure everyone knew you lost in life. Sonic was fun, but life/game changing?

Are you Charles Hamilton? Cause that has to be the only guy who would agree with you and we know how nuts that clown is
 12-31-2012, 05:00 PMaway - #20
portis187 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$5,105 | POWERFUL
where the hell is wcw\nwo revenge or no mercy at?
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Titanfall teases 'biggest update' details for tomorr..
68 comments
Remastered Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas On The Way?
60 comments
NBA LeBron: We're Not A Big Three, We're A Big Fifteen
53 comments
 Image(s) inside Nba Live 15 Ea Access Full Game Trial Lands October 23...
New reply 1 minute ago - 54 comments - by Pleasure Boy
 NFL Some Seahawks Players Allegedly Donít Think Russell Wi...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 151 comments - by st21
 Image(s) inside Missing Sphinx Head Found In Ancient Greek Tomb
New reply 5 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Sniggit
 Video inside Gay Rumor Control: Tyrese Responds To Spankyís Gay Acc...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 112 comments - by ajeana
 Video inside Oct 21 - Man To Obama: Don't Touch My Girlfriend
New reply 12 minutes ago - 60 comments - by Carlton Black
  Tyga Praises Lil Wayne, Kanye, Jay-z & Em, Says Dr...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 130 comments - by mdemaz
 Video inside T.i. At The Breakfast Club: Iggy & Snoop, Ebola, G...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 68 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Video inside Honey Cocaine - Curveball...exposing Thirsty Men And O...
New reply 23 minutes ago - 300 comments - by blafy

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,829 fans of BX | none new today 4,796 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.