This is BX @ Boxden.com

Free Redbox video game rentals from February 26 to March 1

Free Redbox video game rentals from February 26 to March 1
topic by Da Ill One - 02-24-2012, 04:49 PM - Boxden > BX GameSpot

Redbox has announced five days of free video game rentals. The company will be footing the bill for the first night from February 26 to March 1. Redbox does not offer all the latest new releases, but does have a decent selection to choose from (depending on your area).

However, The offer is ONLY available if you reserve your game online through their web portal. Additonally, renters will need to supply a credit card in case they decide to keep the game additional nights. If you choose to keep the game for additional nights, you will be charged the standard $2 (plus tax). Redbox rentals are due the following day at 9pm.

Redbox has locked out their smartphone apps from being allowed to get the discount. They want to encourage their customers to use the online reservation method. Obviously, rentals at the kiosk have also been locked out from this offer.

Make sure to grab your free game rentals when the deal goes live on February 26.

Source - Redbox

Latest Games Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

44 comments for "Free Redbox video game rentals from February 26 to March 1"

02-24-2012, 05:07 PMaway - #2
Krazie 82 heat pts82

d 
space
$23,066 | POWERFUL

Maybe I'll rent my first ever item from a Redbox. So if you rent it on, say, 12:01 am on a Sunday, it would be due 9:00 PM on Monday?
 02-24-2012, 05:11 PMaway - #3
Jesszman 2101 heat pts2101

d 
space
$28,317 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DJ Krayzie

Maybe I'll rent my first ever item from a Redbox. So if you rent it on, say, 12:01 am on a Sunday, it would be due 9:00 PM on Monday?
Umm...they're only footing one night of the bill, so u still have to pay for the rest.
 02-24-2012, 05:26 PMaway - #4
Krazie 82 heat pts82

d 
space
$23,066 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
Umm...they're only footing one night of the bill, so u still have to pay for the rest.

Read my question again.. The post said "due 9pm the next day". I was asking if it was rented at any point on Sunday, if it would be due on Monday. I thought it was a pretty straightforward question

I'll prolly pass anyway, I checked their online catalog, and the kiosks around here have a worse selection than they did last time I checked.
 02-24-2012, 05:32 PMaway - #5

d 
space
$28,317 | POWERFUL

Read my question again.. The post said "due 9pm the next day". I was asking if it was rented at any point on Sunday, if it would be due on Monday. I thought it was a pretty straightforward question

I'll prolly pass anyway, I checked their online catalog, and the kiosks around here have a worse selection than they did last time I checked.
I never said it wouldn't be due on monday, all i said is that you're good for the first night just incase you wanted to extend the rental. niccas catchin feelings too easily
 02-24-2012, 05:47 PMaway - #6
Krazie 82 heat pts82

d 
space
$23,066 | POWERFUL
I never said it wouldn't be due on monday, all i said is that you're good for the first night just incase you wanted to extend the rental. niccas catchin feelings too easily
How am I catching feelings? Nowhere in my post did I say I wanted to extend my rental
 02-24-2012, 05:59 PMaway - #7
DominationCM 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$6,544 | POWERFUL
Jesszman and DJ.............
 02-24-2012, 06:02 PMaway - #8
Krazie 82 heat pts82

d 
space
$23,066 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DominationCM
Jesszman and DJ.............
Lifetime best friends in the making
 02-24-2012, 06:04 PMaway - #9

d 
space
$28,317 | POWERFUL
Lifetime best friends in the making
keep your enemies close

Now shut your !! a$s up Domination.
 02-24-2012, 06:05 PMaway - #10
Krazie 82 heat pts82

d 
space
$23,066 | POWERFUL
keep your enemies close

Now shut your !! a$s up Domination.
Enemies?

You really do take this !! seriously. But, yes, shut your !! a$s up Domination.
 02-24-2012, 06:06 PMaway - #11

d 
space
$28,317 | POWERFUL
Enemies?

You really do take this !! seriously. But, yes, shut your !! a$s up Domination.
 02-24-2012, 06:33 PMaway - #12

d 
space
$6,544 | POWERFUL
DAMN, I didn't post anything negative about yall, and I get called a !!? By two people who dont even like each other. You two become butt-buddies when it comes to me though.

By the way !! both of yall

Last edited by DominationCM; 02-24-2012 at 06:36 PM..
 02-24-2012, 06:52 PMaway - #13
TreZ 3 heat pts

d 
space
$6,821 | 16469777
DJ and Jizzonmen
 02-24-2012, 07:09 PMaway - #14

d 
space
$6,544 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TreZ
DJ and Jizzonmen
Yeah, these two morons go at it all day every day but as soon as I post something they become !! a$sociates and call me names. Its not that baffling to me see their both half an idiot they see me, join up to form a complete idiot.
 02-24-2012, 07:16 PMaway - #15

d 
space
$28,317 | POWERFUL
Yeah, these two morons go at it all day every day but as soon as I post something they become !! a$sociates and call me names. Its not that baffling to me see their both half an idiot they see me, join up to form a complete idiot.
Can somebody please teach this child english?
 02-24-2012, 08:03 PMaway - #16
Krazie 82 heat pts82

d 
space
$23,066 | POWERFUL
 02-24-2012, 08:11 PMaway - #17

d 
space
$6,544 | POWERFUL
Can somebody teach Jesszman's barber the proper way to edge up a hairline? I cant figure out who you trying to sound like? A gangsta, smartass or an idiot? See your using the N word and even though your black other black members get offended by that !!. So when trying to sound gangsta you shouldnt use the N word cause it works against you. Next you try to respond with smartass remarks calling me a !! and saying I need to be taught english. The thing about you trying to come off as a smartass is that your the only person who actually think you are. Your track record of posting dumbass, stupid a$s bull!! trumps any kind of notion that your smart or clever. Everybody knows this but you, How is it that damn near every member thinks the same !! about you and you don't realize it? We all cant be wrong Jesszman.
 02-24-2012, 08:15 PMaway - #18

d 
space
$28,317 | POWERFUL
Can somebody teach Jesszman's barber the proper way to edge up a hairline? I cant figure out who you trying to sound like? A gangsta, smartass or an idiot? See your using the N word and even though your black other black members get offended by that !!. So when trying to sound gangsta you shouldnt use the N word cause it works against you. Next you try to respond with smartass remarks calling me a !! and saying I need to be taught english. The thing about you trying to come off as a smartass is that your the only person who actually think you are. Your track record of posting dumbass, stupid a$s bull!! trumps any kind of notion that your smart or clever. Everybody knows this but you, How is it that damn near every member thinks the same !! about you and you don't realize it? We all cant be wrong Jesszman.
Please refer to this image before posting, thank you.

02-24-2012, 08:16 PMaway - #19
Krazie 82 heat pts82

d 
space
$23,066 | POWERFUL
 02-24-2012, 08:20 PMaway - #20

d 
space
$6,544 | POWERFUL
This dude DJ co sign everything Jesszman post about me. I remember Jesszman told me I was like DJ, DJ took his !! out of Jesszman's a$s real quick cause he didnt like that statement. Jesszman quickly explained himself to DJ, guess what happened next? DJ put his !! right back in Jesszman's a$s.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Offiical Final Trailer #3
70 comments
Image inside  EA Sports Unveils First Look at NBA Live 15
58 comments
NBA yo Wiggins is fuggin shredded tho.. (pic)
109 comments
  What Rapper Has Never Had His Credibility Questioned
New reply 40 seconds ago - 125 comments - by "SS"
 NBA Lebron Improves Fg% For 7th Straight Year, Is Only Pla...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 72 comments - by Motion
 Video inside So The Boy August Alsina Just G Checked 106 And Park L...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 224 comments - by Adwerdz
 NBA Cnn Breaking News: Lebron James Is The Best Nba Player...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 56 comments - by Motion
 Article inside Gucci Mane Negotiating With Federal Government To Redu...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 137 comments - by loyola llothta
 NBA One Nba Exec On Miami Heat Outside Of Lebron: “no One’...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 75 comments - by T2THEONE
 Image(s) inside "....fu-k The Police. If You See Her......"
New reply 4 minutes ago - 66 comments - by surreyjack
 Video inside Little Girl Gets Jealous And Gets Played
New reply 30 minutes ago - 77 comments - by dloc757

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,697 fans of BX | none new today 4,655 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.