b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Free Redbox video game rentals from February 26 to March 1


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
  
    
          join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Free Redbox video game rentals from February 26 to March 1
topic by Da Ill One - 02-24-2012, 05:49 PM




Redbox has announced five days of free video game rentals. The company will be footing the bill for the first night from February 26 to March 1. Redbox does not offer all the latest new releases, but does have a decent selection to choose from (depending on your area).

However, The offer is ONLY available if you reserve your game online through their web portal. Additonally, renters will need to supply a credit card in case they decide to keep the game additional nights. If you choose to keep the game for additional nights, you will be charged the standard $2 (plus tax). Redbox rentals are due the following day at 9pm.

Redbox has locked out their smartphone apps from being allowed to get the discount. They want to encourage their customers to use the online reservation method. Obviously, rentals at the kiosk have also been locked out from this offer.

Make sure to grab your free game rentals when the deal goes live on February 26.

Source - Redbox


44 comments for "Free Redbox video game rentals from February 26 to March 1"


 02-24-2012, 06:07 PMaway - #2
Krazie 93 heat pts93

  d 
space
$28,732 | POWERFUL


Maybe I'll rent my first ever item from a Redbox. So if you rent it on, say, 12:01 am on a Sunday, it would be due 9:00 PM on Monday?
 02-24-2012, 06:11 PMaway - #3
Jesszman 2194 heat pts2194

  d 
space
$29,763 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DJ Krayzie


Maybe I'll rent my first ever item from a Redbox. So if you rent it on, say, 12:01 am on a Sunday, it would be due 9:00 PM on Monday?
Umm...they're only footing one night of the bill, so u still have to pay for the rest.
 02-24-2012, 06:26 PMaway - #4
Krazie 93 heat pts93

  d 
space
$28,732 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
Umm...they're only footing one night of the bill, so u still have to pay for the rest.


Read my question again.. The post said "due 9pm the next day". I was asking if it was rented at any point on Sunday, if it would be due on Monday. I thought it was a pretty straightforward question

I'll prolly pass anyway, I checked their online catalog, and the kiosks around here have a worse selection than they did last time I checked.
 02-24-2012, 06:32 PMaway - #5
Jesszman 2194 heat pts2194

  d 
space
$29,763 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DJ Krayzie


Read my question again.. The post said "due 9pm the next day". I was asking if it was rented at any point on Sunday, if it would be due on Monday. I thought it was a pretty straightforward question

I'll prolly pass anyway, I checked their online catalog, and the kiosks around here have a worse selection than they did last time I checked.
I never said it wouldn't be due on monday, all i said is that you're good for the first night just incase you wanted to extend the rental. ni##as catchin feelings too easily
 02-24-2012, 06:47 PMaway - #6
Krazie 93 heat pts93

  d 
space
$28,732 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
I never said it wouldn't be due on monday, all i said is that you're good for the first night just incase you wanted to extend the rental. ni##as catchin feelings too easily
How am I catching feelings? Nowhere in my post did I say I wanted to extend my rental
 02-24-2012, 06:59 PMaway - #7
DOM 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$7,578 | POWERFUL
Jesszman and DJ.............
 02-24-2012, 07:02 PMaway - #8
Krazie 93 heat pts93

  d 
space
$28,732 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DominationCM
Jesszman and DJ.............
Lifetime best friends in the making
 02-24-2012, 07:04 PMaway - #9
Jesszman 2194 heat pts2194

  d 
space
$29,763 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DJ Krayzie
Lifetime best friends in the making
keep your enemies close

Now shut your #### a$s up Domination.
 02-24-2012, 07:05 PMaway - #10
Krazie 93 heat pts93

  d 
space
$28,732 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
keep your enemies close

Now shut your #### a$s up Domination.
Enemies?

You really do take this #### seriously. But, yes, shut your #### a$s up Domination.
 02-24-2012, 07:06 PMaway - #11
Jesszman 2194 heat pts2194

  d 
space
$29,763 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DJ Krayzie
Enemies?

You really do take this #### seriously. But, yes, shut your #### a$s up Domination.
............
 02-24-2012, 07:33 PMaway - #12
DOM 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$7,578 | POWERFUL
DAMN, I didn't post anything negative about yall, and I get called a ####? By two people who dont even like each other. You two become butt-buddies when it comes to me though.























By the way #### both of yall

Last edited by DOM; 02-24-2012 at 07:36 PM..
 02-24-2012, 07:52 PMaway - #13
TreZ 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,938 | 16996917
DJ and Jizzonmen
 02-24-2012, 08:09 PMaway - #14
DOM 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$7,578 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TreZ
DJ and Jizzonmen
Yeah, these two morons go at it all day every day but as soon as I post something they become #### a$sociates and call me names. Its not that baffling to me see their both half an idiot they see me, join up to form a complete idiot.
 02-24-2012, 08:16 PMaway - #15
Jesszman 2194 heat pts2194

  d 
space
$29,763 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DominationCM
Yeah, these two morons go at it all day every day but as soon as I post something they become #### a$sociates and call me names. Its not that baffling to me see their both half an idiot they see me, join up to form a complete idiot.
Can somebody please teach this child english?
 02-24-2012, 09:03 PMaway - #16
Krazie 93 heat pts93

  d 
space
$28,732 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DominationCM
Yeah, these two morons go at it all day every day but as soon as I post something they become #### a$sociates and call me names. Its not that baffling to me see their both half an idiot they see me, join up to form a complete idiot.
Can somebody please teach this child english?
 02-24-2012, 09:11 PMaway - #17
DOM 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$7,578 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
Can somebody please teach this child english?
Can somebody teach Jesszman's barber the proper way to edge up a hairline? I cant figure out who you trying to sound like? A gangsta, smartass or an idiot? See your using the N word and even though your black other black members get offended by that ####. So when trying to sound gangsta you shouldnt use the N word cause it works against you. Next you try to respond with smartass remarks calling me a #### and saying I need to be taught english. The thing about you trying to come off as a smartass is that your the only person who actually think you are. Your track record of posting dumbass, stupid a$s bull#### trumps any kind of notion that your smart or clever. Everybody knows this but you, How is it that damn near every member thinks the same #### about you and you don't realize it? We all cant be wrong Jesszman.
 02-24-2012, 09:15 PMaway - #18
Jesszman 2194 heat pts2194

  d 
space
$29,763 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DominationCM
Can somebody teach Jesszman's barber the proper way to edge up a hairline? I cant figure out who you trying to sound like? A gangsta, smartass or an idiot? See your using the N word and even though your black other black members get offended by that ####. So when trying to sound gangsta you shouldnt use the N word cause it works against you. Next you try to respond with smartass remarks calling me a #### and saying I need to be taught english. The thing about you trying to come off as a smartass is that your the only person who actually think you are. Your track record of posting dumbass, stupid a$s bull#### trumps any kind of notion that your smart or clever. Everybody knows this but you, How is it that damn near every member thinks the same #### about you and you don't realize it? We all cant be wrong Jesszman.
Please refer to this image before posting, thank you.

 02-24-2012, 09:16 PMaway - #19
Krazie 93 heat pts93

  d 
space
$28,732 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DominationCM
Can somebody teach Jesszman's barber the proper way to edge up a hairline? I cant figure out who you trying to sound like? A gangsta, smartass or an idiot? See your using the N word and even though your black other black members get offended by that ####. So when trying to sound gangsta you shouldnt use the N word cause it works against you. Next you try to respond with smartass remarks calling me a #### and saying I need to be taught english. The thing about you trying to come off as a smartass is that your the only person who actually think you are. Your track record of posting dumbass, stupid a$s bull#### trumps any kind of notion that your smart or clever. Everybody knows this but you, How is it that damn near every member thinks the same #### about you and you don't realize it? We all cant be wrong Jesszman.
 02-24-2012, 09:20 PMaway - #20
DOM 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$7,578 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DJ Krayzie
Can somebody please teach this child english?
This dude DJ co sign everything Jesszman post about me. I remember Jesszman told me I was like DJ, DJ took his di#k out of Jesszman's a$s real quick cause he didnt like that statement. Jesszman quickly explained himself to DJ, guess what happened next? DJ put his di#k right back in Jesszman's a$s.
 

 



Dec 17 - Breaking News: US & Cuba To Resume Diplomatic Relations
99 comments
Dec 17 - 14 year old black boy executed for murder, cleared 70 ..
75 comments
Home Alone or Home Alone 2?
63 comments
  Dec 15 - Sandy Hook Families Sue Gunmaker
New reply 2 minutes ago - 88 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Image(s) inside The Moment You Realized Wrestling Was Fake
New reply 16 minutes ago - 105 comments - by Sphynx
  Kendrick Performing New Music Tonight On The Colbert R...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 170 comments - by mdemaz
  Nicki Minaj Mad In Her New Interview (crwn), Sends Sho...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 146 comments - by mdemaz
 NFL Deion Sanders Ex Wife Pilar Sanders Sentenced To A Wee...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 69 comments - by theFREAK
 Image(s) inside Lil B Blocked From Facebook And Instagram.
New reply 17 minutes ago - 71 comments - by all3rd
 Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Report: Darren Wilson's Key Witness Lied Abou...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 98 comments - by Frasier
 Image(s) inside Yo Ludacris Is On That Kevin Hart Stature !?!?
New reply 26 minutes ago - 69 comments - by strungout

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,900 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,848 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.