Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Free Redbox video game rentals from February 26 to March 1

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
287 viewing
Video inside Real Or Fake? The Pencil Game "Charlie, Charlie" Got These Dudes Freaki..
76 comments
most viewed right now
87 viewing
 Image inside Chris Brown & KID RED Plan on Killing Tyson Beckford in Vegas??!(Tyson..
33 comments

top in section
34 viewing
NBA Al Horford's sisters going in on the NBA/Cavs right now
top in sports
top in section
30 viewing
 Image inside Voluptuous Plus Size Cutie Michelle C.
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Free Redbox video game rentals from February 26 to March 1
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #1
2784 pageviews
44 comments

Da Ill One|M 3860 heat pts3860 space
space
$41,514 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]

Redbox has announced five days of free video game rentals. The company will be footing the bill for the first night from February 26 to March 1. Redbox does not offer all the latest new releases, but does have a decent selection to choose from (depending on your area).

However, The offer is ONLY available if you reserve your game online through their web portal. Additonally, renters will need to supply a credit card in case they decide to keep the game additional nights. If you choose to keep the game for additional nights, you will be charged the standard $2 (plus tax). Redbox rentals are due the following day at 9pm.

Redbox has locked out their smartphone apps from being allowed to get the discount. They want to encourage their customers to use the online reservation method. Obviously, rentals at the kiosk have also been locked out from this offer.

Make sure to grab your free game rentals when the deal goes live on February 26.

Source - Redbox
Props given to Da Ill One hot topic  (02-25-2012)

44 comments for "Free Redbox video game rentals from February 26 to March 1"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #2
Krazie 99 heat pts99 space
NFC West Chumps
space
$31,628 | POWERFUL

Maybe I'll rent my first ever item from a Redbox. So if you rent it on, say, 12:01 am on a Sunday, it would be due 9:00 PM on Monday?
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #3
Jesszman 2201 heat pts2201 space
space
$29,814 | POWERFUL
DJ Krayzie said:

Maybe I'll rent my first ever item from a Redbox. So if you rent it on, say, 12:01 am on a Sunday, it would be due 9:00 PM on Monday?
Umm...they're only footing one night of the bill, so u still have to pay for the rest.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #4
NFC West Chumps
space
$31,628 | POWERFUL
Jesszman said:
Umm...they're only footing one night of the bill, so u still have to pay for the rest.

Read my question again.. The post said "due 9pm the next day". I was asking if it was rented at any point on Sunday, if it would be due on Monday. I thought it was a pretty straightforward question

I'll prolly pass anyway, I checked their online catalog, and the kiosks around here have a worse selection than they did last time I checked.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #5
space
$29,814 | POWERFUL
DJ Krayzie said:

Read my question again.. The post said "due 9pm the next day". I was asking if it was rented at any point on Sunday, if it would be due on Monday. I thought it was a pretty straightforward question

I'll prolly pass anyway, I checked their online catalog, and the kiosks around here have a worse selection than they did last time I checked.
I never said it wouldn't be due on monday, all i said is that you're good for the first night just incase you wanted to extend the rental. n*ggas catchin feelings too easily
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #6
NFC West Chumps
space
$31,628 | POWERFUL
Jesszman said:
I never said it wouldn't be due on monday, all i said is that you're good for the first night just incase you wanted to extend the rental. n*ggas catchin feelings too easily
How am I catching feelings? Nowhere in my post did I say I wanted to extend my rental
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #7
dom 29 heat pts29 space
space
$7,793 | POWERFUL
Jesszman and DJ.............
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #8
NFC West Chumps
space
$31,628 | POWERFUL
DominationCM said:
Jesszman and DJ.............
Lifetime best friends in the making
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #9
space
$29,814 | POWERFUL
DJ Krayzie said:
Lifetime best friends in the making
keep your enemies close

Now shut your bi*ch a.ss up Domination.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #10
NFC West Chumps
space
$31,628 | POWERFUL
Jesszman said:
keep your enemies close

Now shut your bi*ch a.ss up Domination.
Enemies?

You really do take this sh*t seriously. But, yes, shut your bi*ch a.ss up Domination.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #11
space
$29,814 | POWERFUL
DJ Krayzie said:
Enemies?

You really do take this sh*t seriously. But, yes, shut your bi*ch a.ss up Domination.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #12
dom 29 heat pts29 space
space
$7,793 | POWERFUL
DAMN, I didn't post anything negative about yall, and I get called a bi*ch? By two people who dont even like each other. You two become butt-buddies when it comes to me though.

By the way fu*k both of yall

Last edited by dom; 02-24-2012 at 06:36 PM..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #13
TreZ 3 heat pts space
space
$7,130 | 17630490
DJ and Jizzonmen
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #14
dom 29 heat pts29 space
space
$7,793 | POWERFUL
TreZ said:
DJ and Jizzonmen
Yeah, these two morons go at it all day every day but as soon as I post something they become as*hole a.ssociates and call me names. Its not that baffling to me see their both half an idiot they see me, join up to form a complete idiot.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #15
space
$29,814 | POWERFUL
DominationCM said:
Yeah, these two morons go at it all day every day but as soon as I post something they become as*hole a.ssociates and call me names. Its not that baffling to me see their both half an idiot they see me, join up to form a complete idiot.
Can somebody please teach this child english?
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #16
NFC West Chumps
space
$31,628 | POWERFUL
DominationCM said:
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #17
dom 29 heat pts29 space
space
$7,793 | POWERFUL
Jesszman said:
Can somebody teach Jesszman's barber the proper way to edge up a hairline? I cant figure out who you trying to sound like? A gangsta, smartass or an idiot? See your using the N word and even though your black other black members get offended by that sh*t. So when trying to sound gangsta you shouldnt use the N word cause it works against you. Next you try to respond with smartass remarks calling me a bi*ch and saying I need to be taught english. The thing about you trying to come off as a smartass is that your the only person who actually think you are. Your track record of posting dumbass, stupid a.ss bullsh*t trumps any kind of notion that your smart or clever. Everybody knows this but you, How is it that damn near every member thinks the same sh*t about you and you don't realize it? We all cant be wrong Jesszman.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #18
space
$29,814 | POWERFUL
DominationCM said:
Can somebody teach Jesszman's barber the proper way to edge up a hairline? I cant figure out who you trying to sound like? A gangsta, smartass or an idiot? See your using the N word and even though your black other black members get offended by that sh*t. So when trying to sound gangsta you shouldnt use the N word cause it works against you. Next you try to respond with smartass remarks calling me a bi*ch and saying I need to be taught english. The thing about you trying to come off as a smartass is that your the only person who actually think you are. Your track record of posting dumbass, stupid a.ss bullsh*t trumps any kind of notion that your smart or clever. Everybody knows this but you, How is it that damn near every member thinks the same sh*t about you and you don't realize it? We all cant be wrong Jesszman.
Please refer to this image before posting, thank you.

Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #19
NFC West Chumps
space
$31,628 | POWERFUL
DominationCM said:
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #20
dom 29 heat pts29 space
space
$7,793 | POWERFUL
DJ Krayzie said:
This dude DJ co sign everything Jesszman post about me. I remember Jesszman told me I was like DJ, DJ took his d!ck out of Jesszman's a.ss real quick cause he didnt like that statement. Jesszman quickly explained himself to DJ, guess what happened next? DJ put his d!ck right back in Jesszman's a.ss.

Home > all sections > BX GameSpot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
14 viewing
NBA 2K16 listing hints at animation improvements, modes and more
91 comments
@games
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside jazmine
71 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
12 viewing
May 23 - Adult dating site hacked
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Dame Dash Buys KarmaLoop for $7 Million Dollars
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside Sauce walka: drake is using Houston
186 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside Welven "Deez Nuts" The Great Gets Pranked... Thinks He Gonna Smash Stri..
110 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Video inside Johnny Depp Turns Cold-Blooded Mob Boss In The New Trailer For Crime Dr..
45 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Video inside Throwback: Jamie Foxx ends a comedian's life
129 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
5 viewing
NBA Damien Lillard believes people sleep on Kobe
161 comments
@sports

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time