This is BX @ Boxden.com


Fps

 Fps
topic by Young Bastard - 07-30-2007, 05:48 PM - Boxden > BX GameSpot


#### is up with all the fps #### yo, its like thats the only #### comming out these days nikka.


Latest Games Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

36 comments for "Fps"


 07-30-2007, 05:52 PMaway - #2
Fire_Thief_ 

  d 
space
$2,053 | 0
THIS
IS
AMERICA!!!!

we like guns, ya digg?!?
 07-30-2007, 05:52 PMaway - #3
McLaren 

  d 
space
$4,712 | POWERFUL
that's one thing that's wrong with next gen.... its been washed up mostly with FPSs; people cant be creative anymore.... in the hey days of PS2/XBOX u see more variety
 07-30-2007, 05:55 PMaway - #4
BOUNCER06 

  d 
space
$4,666 | 3973781
wish there was a socom type game on 360.. a modern third person shooter
 07-30-2007, 05:55 PMaway - #5
Syringe|m 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$12,557 | POWERFUL
Mass Effect, Heavnely Sword, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, Dark Sector, Skate, Warhawk, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, LittleBig Planet, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Galaxy, Stranglehold, Two Worlds, Lair, Grand Theft Auto IV, Rock Band, a$sasins Creed, Metal Gear Solid 4, Splinter Cell Conviction, Devil May Cry 4.

Those are definitely FPS. And I didn't even mention the racing games and sports games that come out every year.
 07-30-2007, 05:56 PMaway - #6
McLaren 

  d 
space
$4,712 | POWERFUL
racing games/sport games bring something new to the table more than FPSs
 07-30-2007, 05:58 PMaway - #7
Krypt 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,277 | 19099231
*Enter Wii*
 07-30-2007, 05:59 PMaway - #8
Syringe|m 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$12,557 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by McLaren
racing games/sport games bring something new to the table more than FPSs
The only point I'm trying to prove is that people see #### like Halo 3, k!llzone 2, and Unreal Tournament 3 all hyped up and think only games like that are coming out. Do a little research and realize there's much more.

I'm sorry I didn't put Too Human up there P-Hill. He talked about games that are actually coming out.
 07-30-2007, 06:02 PMaway - #9
Pimpomeo_II 

  d 
space
$305 | 2394199
that s why this gen sucks my ballz... i don t #### with fps, racing and sport games

rpgs all the way. :D

Last edited by Pimpomeo_II; 07-30-2007 at 06:03 PM..
 07-30-2007, 06:03 PMaway - #10
McLaren 

  d 
space
$4,712 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Syringe
The only point I'm trying to prove is that people see #### like Halo 3, k!llzone 2, and Unreal Tournament 3 all hyped up and think only games like that are coming out. Do a little research and realize there's much more.

I'm sorry I didn't put Too Human up there P-Hill. He talked about games that are actually coming out.
its in the Mass Effect pile
 07-30-2007, 06:05 PMaway - #11
PR0TENTIAL 54 heat pts54

  d 
space
$13,024 | POWERFUL
I thought Syringe was Jann at first, similar avatars.


FPS >
 07-30-2007, 06:06 PMaway - #12
Young Bastard 

  d 
space
$2,249 | 6225861
Originally Posted by Syringe
Mass Effect, Heavnely Sword, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, Dark Sector, Skate, Warhawk, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, LittleBig Planet, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Galaxy, Stranglehold, Two Worlds, Lair, Grand Theft Auto IV, Rock Band, a$sasins Creed, Metal Gear Solid 4, Splinter Cell Conviction, Devil May Cry 4.

Those are definitely FPS. And I didn't even mention the racing games and sports games that come out every year.

word u right be, but for us nikkaz that only got one console, we only got a small selection of those titles u mentioned. and it seems every new game i see announced recently is a fps. and they all dont seem to be adding anything new to the table b.
 07-30-2007, 06:12 PMaway - #13
BOUNCER06 

  d 
space
$4,666 | 3973781
yeah jann.. what up with dat b fo realz yo
 07-30-2007, 06:14 PMaway - #14
Syringe|m 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$12,557 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Young Bastard
word u right be, but for us nikkaz that only got one console, we only got a small selection of those titles u mentioned. and it seems every new game i see announced recently is a fps. and they all dont seem to be adding anything new to the table b.
I feel you on that, well what console do you have?

And what you talkin bout McLaren??

Mass Effect will be out this year and I will log many hours into it.
 07-30-2007, 06:18 PMaway - #15
McLaren 

  d 
space
$4,712 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Syringe
I feel you on that, well what console do you have?

And what you talkin bout McLaren??

Mass Effect will be out this year and I will log many hours into it.
u said u didnt mention Too Human

i was just making a joke that it's in the Mass Effect pile. nothing about its not coming out this year
 07-30-2007, 06:21 PMaway - #16
Syringe|m 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$12,557 | POWERFUL


Me no gets the joke. :(
 07-30-2007, 06:29 PMaway - #17
STILL.DETOX|m 667 heat pts667

  d 
space
$11,472 | POWERFUL
yea true there are alot of upcoming FPSs
 07-30-2007, 06:32 PMonline - #18
VictoryThagr8 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,550 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Young Bastard
word u right be, but for us nikkaz that only got one console, we only got a small selection of those titles u mentioned. and it seems every new game i see announced recently is a fps. and they all dont seem to be adding anything new to the table b.
well i got a 360 and i got Crackdown, Saints row, Oblivion, Kameo, viva Pinata Sports Games, and FPS to choose from and with Blue Dragon, Mass Effects, Eternal Sonata, a$sassin Creed, DMC 4, Lost Oddesey, Two World, Grand Theft Auto 4 are all comin out in the near future for the 360 which is a very big choice to choose from. #### its really the PS3 and wii first years so yeah, there is a very limited choice right now.
 07-30-2007, 06:50 PMaway - #19
EGO 52 heat pts52

  d 
space
$29,618 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BOUNCER06
yeah jann.. what up with dat b fo realz yo
ni##a jann aint even in this thread lmao

but yea Syringe man you should change ya avatar
 07-30-2007, 06:52 PMaway - #20
PR0TENTIAL 54 heat pts54

  d 
space
$13,024 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by e G o Maniac
ni##a jann aint even in this thread lmao

but yea Syringe man you should change ya avatar
I thought I was the only one who noticed that ####.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
BOX Manny Pacquiao vs Chris Algieri[11-22-14][HBO-PPV]
141 comments
NBA LeQueef With Monster Rebound
55 comments
NFL Aaron Rodgers is on another level. Literally. (Pro Footb..
83 comments
 NCAAF Cfb Week 13 Thread
New reply 2 minutes ago - 122 comments - by CadillacVyse
  Nov 21 - Cosby Allegedly Raped The Hulk's Wife Too
New reply 7 minutes ago - 66 comments - by Zeeshine
 Image(s) inside Janice Dickinson Submits A 1982 Photo Of Bill Cosby In...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 103 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Video inside Migos & Fans Response To Dc Goons For Doing The In...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 98 comments - by JNumbaNC
 NFL No Chill : Jay Gruden Says Clock Is Ticking On Rgiii's...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 61 comments - by theFREAK
 NFL Nfl Legend Charles Woodson Becomes 1st Player In Nfl H...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 57 comments - by MAKAVELI2199
 NBA Can The Problem Actually Be Lebron?
New reply 6 minutes ago - 70 comments - by tygamann1
 Image(s) inside Bow Wow Blasts 'black Folks' & “the Homies Just Dr...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 80 comments - by Avon_Barksdale

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,860 fans of BX and 2 new today 4,808 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.