b o x d e n     |     hiphop     sports     wild'ish     games     movies     news     eyecandy     tech     gear     rides  
trending now     hot topics today     all sections     videos     pics     tracks     headlines  


DayZ to Become Standalone, Free-to-Play Game? Perhaps...

 DayZ to Become Standalone, Free-to-Play Game? Perhaps...
 07-09-2012, 03:24 PMaway - #21
IronMaiden 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$12,119 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Da Ill One
Lot more than you do for this section...
I don't copy/paste because everyone who comes here already reads gaming blogs, they goto IGN,GS,GB,Kotaku,JS,AGB,GAF etc. So whats the point? i would rather discuss gaming.

You act as if you do some great service by stealing articles.
 07-09-2012, 03:28 PMaway - #22
FADEx AWAY J 

  d 
space
$364 | 1365074
Originally Posted by Blood Edge
Ill One for Worst Mod 2012
You don't contribute anything to this section and you're not even a gamer
 07-09-2012, 03:29 PMaway - #23
Jesszman 2189 heat pts2189

  d 
space
$29,680 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by IronMaiden
I don't copy/paste because everyone who comes here already reads gaming blogs, they goto IGN,GS,GB,Kotaku,JS,AGB,GAF etc. So whats the point? i would rather discuss gaming.

You act as if you do some great service by stealing articles.
Come now IM, we both know he doesn't steal articles. He just forgets to post the source.
 07-09-2012, 03:30 PMaway - #24
IronMaiden 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$12,119 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
Come now IM, we both know he doesn't steal articles. He just forgets to post the source.
It's not plagiarism at all
 07-09-2012, 03:37 PMaway - #25
Da Ill One|M 3636 heat pts3636

  d 
space
$40,220 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by IronMaiden
I don't copy/paste because everyone who comes here already reads gaming blogs, they goto IGN,GS,GB,Kotaku,JS,AGB,GAF etc. So whats the point? i would rather discuss gaming.

You act as if you do some great service by stealing articles.
If I put the source it's not stealing...and not everyone goes to those sites...some people come to BX to get all their news because it's posted here also...one stop shop with the same news you get form ten different sites on one webpage...

what else do you need?... and if you want me to write my own articles I will...it ain't no thing to me either way...as long as the news get's out is my only concern...
 07-09-2012, 03:39 PMaway - #26
Da Ill One|M 3636 heat pts3636

  d 
space
$40,220 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
Come now IM, we both know he doesn't steal articles. He just forgets to post the source.
I forget once in a while because I thnk I put it in the article...just because your non existant hairline makes you a complete tool doesn't mean I remember everything... I've forgotten more stuff then you've ever learned in your entire existence little boy...
 07-09-2012, 03:43 PMaway - #27
Jesszman 2189 heat pts2189

  d 
space
$29,680 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Da Ill One
I forget once in a while because I thnk I put it in the article...just because your non existant hairline makes you a complete tool doesn't mean I remember everything... I've forgotten more stuff then you've ever learned in your entire existence little boy...
How does my nonexistent hairline have an influence on your ability to remember things?
 07-09-2012, 03:43 PMaway - #28
IronMaiden 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$12,119 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Da Ill One
If I put the source it's not stealing...and not everyone goes to those sites...some people come to BX to get all their news because it's posted here also...one stop shop with the same news you get form ten different sites on one webpage...

what else do you need?... and if you want me to write my own articles I will...it ain't no thing to me either way...as long as the news get's out is my only concern...
You are still copying someones work without permission.

You know what they call that?
 07-09-2012, 03:44 PMaway - #29
Da Ill One|M 3636 heat pts3636

  d 
space
$40,220 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by IronMaiden
You are still copying someones work without permission.

You know what they call that?
I give them full credit... it's not like I'm saying I wrote the articles... so again your point?
 07-09-2012, 03:45 PMaway - #30
Jesszman 2189 heat pts2189

  d 
space
$29,680 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Da Ill One
I give them full credit... it's not like I'm saying I wrote the articles... so again your point?
Not when you don't source not sourcing makes it seem as if you wrote the article on the spot homie.
 07-09-2012, 03:47 PMaway - #31
Da Ill One|M 3636 heat pts3636

  d 
space
$40,220 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
Not when you don't source not sourcing makes it seem as if you wrote the article on the spot homie.
If I forget once in a while and someone says something then I put it in... Unless i'm trolling like you guys all do in here and leave it out for a while but it always goes in the article eventually anyway...so it's not stealing but fine i'll write all my onw articles from now on...and ANYONE who posts an article in here better do the same from now on
 07-09-2012, 04:04 PMaway - #32
Jesszman 2189 heat pts2189

  d 
space
$29,680 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Da Ill One
If I forget once in a while and someone says something then I put it in... Unless i'm trolling like you guys all do in here and leave it out for a while but it always goes in the article eventually anyway...so it's not stealing but fine i'll write all my onw articles from now on...and ANYONE who posts an article in here better do the same from now on
I couldn't care less if you write your own articles, just remember to source whatever news you post.

Last edited by Jesszman; 07-09-2012 at 04:09 PM..
 07-09-2012, 04:14 PMaway - #33
Da Ill One|M 3636 heat pts3636

  d 
space
$40,220 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
I couldn't care less if you write your own articles, just remember to source whatever news you post.
Nope you have to write your own articles as well...everyone does
 07-09-2012, 04:16 PMaway - #34
Jesszman 2189 heat pts2189

  d 
space
$29,680 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Da Ill One
Nope you have to write your own articles as well...everyone does
Nope

 07-09-2012, 05:12 PMaway - #35
katalist 181 heat pts181

  d 
space
$34,077 | POWERFUL
Best online game I have played in years and years, simply amazing.

I k!lled two dudes that where raidign a army tent area in Stary and I shot two of em with my sniper as two other guys came to pick them up in there truck. As soon as they saw there two buddies go down they took off and tried to drive away. I shot at there truck but they got away.

Still the two dudes had a ####LOAD of things on there body that I stole. Sittting there messing up this groups whole plans was ####ing so fun.

DAYZ >>>>>

Im calling it now though, there is gonna be a ####load of DAYZ clones coming in the next year or two. This dude who made Dayz started a new ####ign genre with this game.
 07-09-2012, 05:16 PMaway - #36
katalist 181 heat pts181

  d 
space
$34,077 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by LAwLB15
PC gamers won BIG TIME

peeped a few videos on youtube, that shyt looks amazing

did the dev make any $$$ from this mod????
Yes, BI hired him and they have been selling a ####load of ARMA2 copies on steam cuz of this mod.


Dude also jsut moved to the Czek Republic wher BI is located and is working on DAYZ and ARMA3 full time for them.

####ing awesome that a random dude can do this #### and then get a job with one of the best pc devs around.

DAYZ is the next Counterstrike man, a mod that turns the videogame world on its head. Jsut wait till all the DAYZ clones come.
 07-09-2012, 05:18 PMaway - #37
IronMaiden 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$12,119 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by katalist
Best online game I have played in years and years, simply amazing.

I k!lled two dudes that where raidign a army tent area in Stary and I shot two of em with my sniper as two other guys came to pick them up in there truck. As soon as they saw there two buddies go down they took off and tried to drive away. I shot at there truck but they got away.

Still the two dudes had a ####LOAD of things on there body that I stole. Sittting there messing up this groups whole plans was ####ing so fun.

DAYZ >>>>>

Im calling it now though, there is gonna be a ####load of DAYZ clones coming in the next year or two. This dude who made Dayz started a new ####ign genre with this game.
Yeah he did.

Does so many really interesting things and i would love to see something similar on a console to play with some RL friends but i don't see a game like this doing well on consoles since it's mostly dominated by the ADD generation. You what i love most about this? it's the purest of Survival Horror.. When the was time we got a survival horror game like this? where the entire game has you in full anxiety mode trying to survive, having to make food, having to deal with wounds, losing everything that you acquire when you die, having to team up with random people then worry about them k!lling you along with the zombies.

Developers need to take ####ing lessons from this because THIS is what i want in a game like Resident Evil, THIS is what i want in a game like Dead Space i don't want ####ing third person action shooters with no real feeling of danger.
 07-09-2012, 06:22 PMaway - #38
Zaosyn 255 heat pts255

  d 
space
$13,113 | POWERFUL
I wish I could play this game but I'm not dropping $30 on it to get pissed off when I get nice loot and people k!ll me for it or even worse people k!ll me for no reason

Still respect the game though, this is a great blue-print for future games. Would love to see an open world online survival game based around zombie infection. a$suming you could play with 16 players or more that would be dope
 07-09-2012, 06:36 PMaway - #39
Soraci7 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$13,748 | POWERFUL
RE & Dead Space aren't even scary anymore. Dead Space went the opposite direction and made things like ammo and rations more plentiful which takes away from the "helpless" feeling that makes horror games great.

Games like Dark Souls/Demon's Souls are more frightening, and I don't even think they are considered horror games...They nailed the formula of feeling helpless while RE has just turned into an action game featuring zombies at this point.

Last edited by Soraci7; 07-09-2012 at 06:38 PM..
 07-09-2012, 10:23 PMaway - #40
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72

  d 
space
$15,340 | POWERFUL
Yea this game gives you a certain kind of rush no other game can deliver right now. Nothing like running through Chreno and hitting up the firehouse, church, and supermarket just to have some c#ck sucker pop my head as he was camping on top of the catwalk and I was leaving the city. I started this game a pacifist but now everyone gets shot on sight. Got my M14 and NVGs also so they getting smoked at night.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (Official T..
118 comments
Movies which unexpectedly made you sad
59 comments
NFL Ray Rice Has Won His Appeal
89 comments
  Chief Keef "mansion Musik" (artwork +trackli...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 140 comments - by Aztronautz
 Image(s) inside Handwritten Letter From Jada Pinkett To An Imprisoned ...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 57 comments - by BasedonMars
 Image(s) inside Tyler The Creator Disses Eminem/shadyxv
New reply 5 minutes ago - 90 comments - by mdemaz
 Image(s) inside Congrats To Young Thug And His New Fiancé @yeahlano!
New reply 28 minutes ago - 126 comments - by keejee
  2 Rappers Who Not In A Group...whose Chemistry Is Amaz...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 65 comments - by TrillTalk404
 NBA Paul George Settles Paternity Battle
New reply 30 minutes ago - 63 comments - by Funeral Barb
 Image(s) inside Bizzy Bone Posts Pic Of "notorious Thugs" St...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 86 comments - by The Bully
 NBA Melo Feeling Regretful : "chicago Was The Perfect...
New reply 33 minutes ago - 96 comments - by theFREAK

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,865 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,814 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.