b o x d e n     |     hiphop     sports     wild'ish     games     movies     news     eyecandy     tech     gear     rides  
trending now     hot topics today     all sections     videos     pics     tracks     headlines  

Capcom Will Have A Close Eye On SFxMM

Capcom Will Have A Close Eye On SFxMM
topic by Jesszman - 12-10-2012, 07:26 PM - Boxden > BX GameSpot

After the recent lows we have ever seen Megamn go through this year and just recently all things started to look as if Megaman dark days are coming to a close and well with his 25th Anniversary and the fan made Street f!ghter X Megaman to kick things off right, it seems like Capcom is ready to bring our favorite Blue b0mber back to our loving arms.

For those who do not know Street f!ght x Megaman is a fan made game coming in exactly 7 days from now for the PC and will be free. This upcoming title is being used to “gauge interest” that will help Capcom decide where exactly will they take Megaman as Christian Svensson said in a interview with Destructiod.

Below is part of the interview.

‘We’ll be using this as one of many means of gauging where we’re going,” Christian told me. “One of the challenges that we have is figuring out what is the path forward in terms of, you know, Mega Man has five brands: Classic, X, ZX, Battle Network/Star Force, and Legends. Some of these things are in the same ballpark as one another, and some of them are completely different. That’s part of where the, I’ll say, the disagreement comes in — a non-unified vision of where Mega Man should live on exists within our own company as well as it does in the market.”
“I would argue that if anything, if we get a million downloads of [Street f!ghter X Mega Man], and certainly I think that’s the floor I hope to see — it’s free, it should hopefully do more than that! — that just helps raise awareness for the brand across the board and creates fertile ground for things to happen regardless of which direction that it kind of comes in.”

“….We would hope this is, on our end could sort of make good [to fans],” Brett explained. “Making it free, making it available to as many people as possible, helps us get back on the right track with the brand. This is just the beginning of the 25th anniversary of Mega Man, this isn’t the end-all, be-all that we have to say. We’re hoping the free status of the game shows that we’re listening and that we care. We want to get this character, this brand, back alive.”
So come Dec 17th I would really love for you guys all to go download the game the future of Megaman truly depends on us and not Capcom simply due to the fact they are a business first and though they may want to make another Megaman game if there isn’t any numbers it simply won’t be made due to the higher ups fearing it’ll be wasted money.

I love Megaman and he has been in my life since Megaman X he’s an icon I would never ever wish to see end Legends Never Die and this is our chance to prove it and besides the game is free you literally have nothing to lose!

This is your chance MM fans especially those who were extremely upset about MML3 if you truly love Megaman you’ll download this game on Dec 17th you have no excuse to support it.
Gamers Unleashed X - Capcom Will Have An Close Eye On SFxMM

Latest Games Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

11 comments for "Capcom Will Have A Close Eye On SFxMM"

12-10-2012, 09:24 PMaway - #2
One Gud Cide 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$8,806 | POWERFUL
an close eye huh, good to know
 12-10-2012, 10:22 PMaway - #3
Sir Mike 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$4,292 | POWERFUL
Fkin release megaman x9
 12-10-2012, 11:06 PMaway - #4
Mintz 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$5,557 | POWERFUL
ni##a megaman legends 3 please
 12-11-2012, 09:19 PMaway - #5
DreamChasers 69 heat pts69

d 
space
$5,507 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hotsisal_23
Fkin release megaman x9
i havent played any other ones besides x3 and x4. x4 a instant gaming classic.

12-11-2012, 09:20 PMaway - #6
ruff 6 heat pts

d 
space
$23,650 | POWERFUL
Battle Network sucked and ZX was waaaaay too hard
 12-12-2012, 08:49 PMaway - #7
Cashis Clay 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$3,002 | 17717377
My ni##a Mega Man
 12-13-2012, 12:42 PMaway - #8
WolfGod 5 heat pts

d 
space
$217 | 2605752
Originally Posted by ruff
Battle Network sucked and ZX was waaaaay too hard
Battle Network was dope, and ZX was not that hard. Both of them were average difficulty.
 12-13-2012, 12:43 PMaway - #9
ruff 6 heat pts

d 
space
$23,650 | POWERFUL
Nope.
 12-13-2012, 08:51 PMaway - #10
mista_millz 1 heat pts

d 
space
$5,082 | POWERFUL
GIVE LEGENDS ANOTHER ROUND AND IM....

12-14-2012, 04:22 PMaway - #11
OldeEnglish22oz 5 heat pts

d 
space
$16,411 | POWERFUL
#### Megaman. Now you want to tease him when we've been asking for him in UMVC3 this whole ####ing time? Capcom you're really starting to p#ss me off. If Tekken players weren't so ####ing advance, I would have jumped ship a long a$s time ago.

Give me Street f!ghter V and MVC4 and go F yourself after that.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Best Buy Black Friday online started, Gamestops too
74 comments
NFL Ray Rice Has Won His Appeal
50 comments
NCAAF CFB Week 14 Thread #RivalryWeekAndPlayoffs
79 comments
 Image(s) inside Bizzy Bone Posts Pic Of "notorious Thugs" St...
New reply 47 seconds ago - 52 comments - by The Bully
 Video inside Star Wars: Episode Vii - The Force Awakens (official T...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 80 comments - by Grimm
 Image(s) inside Tyler The Creator Disses Eminem/shadyxv
New reply 59 seconds ago - 57 comments - by mdemaz
 Image(s) inside Congrats To Young Thug And His New Fiancé @yeahlano!
New reply 16 minutes ago - 76 comments - by keejee
 NBA Melo Feeling Regretful : "chicago Was The Perfect...
New reply 1 minute ago - 56 comments - by theFREAK
  Q-tip Announces Lil Wayne Has Joined The Zulu Nation
New reply 21 minutes ago - 77 comments - by Danny M
 Video inside Nov 27 - New Video Footage Of Darrien Hunt, 22 Yr Old ...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 64 comments - by Ham Rove
 Video inside Nov 26 - Cleveland Police Officer Shot Tamir Rice Imme...
New reply 31 minutes ago - 130 comments - by CrunchTime CDN

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,865 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,815 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.