This is BX @ Boxden.com


August 28th Could Be An Amazing Day For PS3 Owners

 August 28th Could Be An Amazing Day For PS3 Owners
topic by Da Ill One - 07-17-2012, 01:41 PM - Boxden > BX GameSpot


With the newly confirmed & announced release date of August 28th for the Ratchet and Clank Collection. That late August day could end up being an amazing day for PS3 owners. Not only does the aforementioned R & C collection come out. but another AMAZING collection is confirmed for the same day as well, the Journey Collector’s Edition and it's only $30.

The Infamous 1 & 2 Dual Pack, the God of War Saga Dual Pack, AND the Uncharted 3 Game of the Year Edition all are rumored to be releasing the same day. Various retailers are listing all three of the above collections with a $40 price tag on each. Sony has neither confirmed or denied this awesomeness of games release date yet.

So, if all the retailers are correct, August 28th will see 13 games being released on that day

Ratchet & Clank Collection: Ratchet and Clank, Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando, Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal

Journey Collector’s Edition: Journey, Flower, Flow

Infamous 1 & 2 Dual Pack: Infamous, Infamous 2

God of War Saga Dual Pack: God of War, God of War 2, God of War: Chains Of Olympus, God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Uncharted 3 Game of the Year Edition: Uncharted 3

Thanks TrendyGamers for the info


Latest Games Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

48 comments for "August 28th Could Be An Amazing Day For PS3 Owners"


 07-17-2012, 01:52 PMaway - #2
-KiNg- 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$157 | 1128843
If true im buying that gow
 07-17-2012, 01:54 PMaway - #3
Jesszman 2188 heat pts2188

  d 
space
$29,673 | POWERFUL
14 exclusives in one day!? Thank god Xbox got that Summer of arcade going.
 07-17-2012, 01:58 PMaway - #4
lboog1423 204 heat pts204

  d 
space
$19,359 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by -KiNg-
If true im buying that gow
$40

 07-17-2012, 02:03 PMaway - #5
DOM 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$7,525 | POWERFUL
and we wait
 07-17-2012, 02:06 PMaway - #6
Krazie 93 heat pts93

  d 
space
$28,129 | POWERFUL
Did you really say "13 games being released on the same day"

Not even any upgrades.. Good for people that don't own any of a collection or want them all in one place, but don't be spinning it like these games haven't already been released, my brother.

Kinda strange they'd release everything in one day.
 07-17-2012, 02:15 PMaway - #7
Jesszman 2188 heat pts2188

  d 
space
$29,673 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DJ Krayzie
Did you really say "13 games being released on the same day"

Not even any upgrades.. Good for people that don't own any of a collection or want them all in one place, but don't be spinning it like these games haven't already been released, my brother.

Kinda strange they'd release everything in one day.
Not even any upgrades? So you can cop every single game on this list as is right now? Uncharted with its dlc, infamous 1 and 2 in a package, journey collection on disc, and ratchet and clank in 1080p with 3d and on the ps3? Stop it b.
 07-17-2012, 02:18 PMaway - #8
Krazie 93 heat pts93

  d 
space
$28,129 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
Not even any upgrades? So you can cop every single game on this list as is right now? Uncharted with its dlc, infamous 1 and 2 in a package, journey collection on disc, and ratchet and clank in 1080p with 3d and on the ps3? Stop it b.
I'll give you Ratchet and Clank, but all that other stuff can be purchased digitally, which any real ps3 gamer probably already did.

It's good to have it all in one place, but it's not a "NEW" release.
 07-17-2012, 02:24 PMaway - #9
Jesszman 2188 heat pts2188

  d 
space
$29,673 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DJ Krayzie
I'll give you Ratchet and Clank, but all that other stuff can be purchased digitally, which any real ps3 gamer probably already did.

It's good to have it all in one place, but it's not a "NEW" release.
you can't purchase the GOTY edition digitally. and you can't purchase the journey collection digitally. Doing each individually means you're paying more. And I never purchased the Uncharted DLC
 07-17-2012, 02:27 PMaway - #10
Krazie 93 heat pts93

  d 
space
$28,129 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
you can't purchase the GOTY edition digitally. and you can't purchase the journey collection digitally. Doing each individually means you're paying more. And I never purchased the Uncharted DLC
I'm not arguing it's good value to have everything in one spot, all I was saying was stop saying "13 exclusives dropping on the same day".

What do you care anyway, these aren't releasing on VITA.
 07-17-2012, 02:28 PMaway - #11
Jesszman 2188 heat pts2188

  d 
space
$29,673 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DJ Krayzie
I'm not arguing it's good value to have everything in one spot, all I was saying was stop saying "13 exclusives dropping on the same day".

What do you care anyway, these aren't releasing on VITA.
GOW is going to support remote play.
 07-17-2012, 03:28 PMaway - #12
KURUPTION!!! 484 heat pts484

  d 
space
$33,127 | POWERFUL
That's a lot of GOW for $40. I have all of this #### except for R&C. #### that series. "Amazing" is a ####ing reach.
 07-17-2012, 04:03 PMaway - #13
Da Ill One|M 3636 heat pts3636

  d 
space
$40,211 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DJ Krayzie
I'm not arguing it's good value to have everything in one spot, all I was saying was stop saying "13 exclusives dropping on the same day".

What do you care anyway, these aren't releasing on VITA.
So these games aren't all exlcusive to the PS 3?

and they MIGHT be dropping on teh same day so for argument's sake let's say they do... that would be 13 exclusive game's dropping in one day right? and I NEVER used the word "NEW" in reference to these games dropping... I simply said 13 games are dropping on the same day

Originally Posted by KURUPTION!!!
That's a lot of GOW for $40. I have all of this #### except for R&C. #### that series. "Amazing" is a ####ing reach.
It's AMAZING in the aspect that that many games are dropping on the same day (potentially), I never said all the games dropping are AMAZING...
 07-17-2012, 04:14 PMonline - #14
Anahuac 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$7,137 | POWERFUL
Copping that GOW and Ratchet n Clank for sure
 07-17-2012, 04:24 PMaway - #15
NaMeLeSs- 56 heat pts56

  d 
space
$6,503 | POWERFUL
smh i own all of that #### already.
 07-17-2012, 04:24 PMaway - #16
LakeHawks 101 heat pts101

  d 
space
$12,992 | POWERFUL
Ratchet & Clank
 07-17-2012, 04:29 PMaway - #17
Da Ill One|M 3636 heat pts3636

  d 
space
$40,211 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NaMeLeSs-
smh i own all of that #### already.
No you don't because the inFAMOUS 1 & 2 pack isn't out yet, and the Uncharted 3 GOTY edition isn't out yet either...neither is the God of War pack or R & C...so tell me again how you have all these versions that aren't out yet already? i'll wait
 07-17-2012, 04:32 PMaway - #18
KURUPTION!!! 484 heat pts484

  d 
space
$33,127 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Da Ill One

It's AMAZING in the aspect that that many games are dropping on the same day (potentially), I never said all the games dropping are AMAZING...
I know what you meant. All the games dropping on the same day is nothing special since they've all been released in some form already.

Originally Posted by Da Ill One
No you don't because the inFAMOUS 1 & 2 pack isn't out yet, and the Uncharted 3 GOTY edition isn't out yet either...neither is the God of War pack or R & C...so tell me again how you have all these versions that aren't out yet already? i'll wait
Stop it fam. You're just reaching now.
 07-17-2012, 04:37 PMaway - #19
Krazie 93 heat pts93

  d 
space
$28,129 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Da Ill One
No you don't because the inFAMOUS 1 & 2 pack isn't out yet, and the Uncharted 3 GOTY edition isn't out yet either...neither is the God of War pack or R & C...so tell me again how you have all these versions that aren't out yet already? i'll wait
This is what I'm talking about.

Nobody is gonna wanna buy it "just because" if they own all the content already, unless they're a truly hardcore collector.

Bull#### aside, I might grab the GOW stuff. Hopefully Journey collection will be available on Gamefly, I'll give it a quick rent.
 07-17-2012, 05:11 PMaway - #20
QualityRecords 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$13,240 | POWERFUL
Hmm... not too upset that I didn't wait for the GOTY Uncharted. I kinda hope the next one doesn't come out until next gen. With Naughty Dog doing The Last of Us that is more likely than not.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL Richard Sherman & Doug Baldwin sh-tting On The League!
68 comments
BOX Mayweather $100M, Pacquiao $80M
54 comments
NFL Eagles interested in trading for The CornFather this off..
69 comments
 Image(s) inside :minimestopit:
New reply 2 minutes ago - 111 comments - by Ari Gold
 BOX Floyd "can I Remind You What Jmm Did To Pacman&qu...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 64 comments - by Ash10
 Image(s) inside Nov 25 - Officer Darren Wilson---i Did Nothing Wrong &...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 189 comments - by Carlton Black
 Image(s) inside Pharrell Williams: Why Aren’t We Talking About Michael...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 151 comments - by Carlton Black
 Image(s) inside Nov 25 - Storeowner Who Michael Brown Took Cigarellos ...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 143 comments - by Zeeshine
  Chief Keef Weighs In On Mike Brown Case
New reply 15 minutes ago - 96 comments - by NoLastName
 Video inside Which Is Worse? A Woman Playing Peter Pan Or An Africa...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 84 comments - by theFREAK
 Video inside Charles Hamilton Deletes Blog And All Social Media Acc...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 56 comments - by rasheedwallace

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,863 fans of BX | none new today 4,812 following and 4 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.