^^^ one of the few agreeable comments in here .. can tell most of you commenting are casual halo multiplayers which is fine if you wanna discuss the campaign which i could care less about ..
people that take multiplayer seriously would be stupid to argue that the following made this game sh*t
1. instant spawns
2. join in progress ( search alone and join losing team/ search with a team and periodically get split up)
3. lack of playlists (multi team, action sack, btb objective, griffball, team snipes, anything ranked etc.)
4. no ranked playlists ( or game incorporated high skill rank)
5. top rank/sr too easy to max
6. Lobby menu interface ( glitchy as fu*k, cant view what playlist ppl are in/ how long til finished match/ what current score is, can't view if playing a team in lobby, cant talk to opponents pre game lobby)
just a few, I know there's more but its too late and im falling asleep .
edit: they launched this game months too early without a second thought at a proper beta test, didnt have enough playlist options to keep gamers interested and the general pop dropped from 350 k to the 65 k that play this game in the first month, same amount of people that played reach consistently ... theres a very small amount of halo fans left
Last edited by Royce207; 01-26-2013 at 05:13 AM..