This is BX @ Boxden.com

2 Choices At The End Of Far Cry 3.Which One Did You Choose **SPOILERS**

2 Choices At The End Of Far Cry 3.Which One Did You Choose **SPOILERS**
topic by santos0303 - 12-26-2012, 05:56 PM - Boxden > BX GameSpot

At the end you choose to save your friends or join citra... I chose join citra! I gave her the d-ck impregnated her and THE #### k!llED ME! > 2 Choices At The End Of Far Cry 3.Which One Did You Choose **SPOILERS** - Photo posted in BX GameSpot | Sign in and leave a comment below! what happens in the other ending?

Latest Games Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

10 comments for "2 Choices At The End Of Far Cry 3.Which One Did You Choose **SPOILERS**"

12-26-2012, 08:52 PMaway - #2
ecomog 80 heat pts80

d 
space
$2,764 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by santos0303
At the end you choose to save your friends or join citra... I chose join citra! I gave her the d-ck impregnated her and THE #### k!llED ME! what happens in the other ending?
That's what you get for k!lling your friends ni##a

In the other ending, you free your friends, and Citra begs you to stay. You refuse and say you're leaving, Donald gets pissed and tries to shoot you. Citra hops in front of you to save you and gets shot. Donald looks salty, Citra says she loves you while she dies, and you and your friends get the #### outta there and off the island.
 12-26-2012, 09:42 PMaway - #3
santos0303 39 heat pts39

d 
space
$1,868 | 20259575
Originally Posted by ecomog

In the other ending, you free your friends, and Citra begs you to stay. You refuse and say you're leaving, Donald gets pissed and tries to shoot you. Citra hops in front of you to save you and gets shot. Donald looks salty, Citra says she loves you while she dies, and you and your friends get the #### outta there and off the island.
Hahah that's immediately what I thought but I said #### IT I am the leader of the tribe! Sounds like my ending was better I got to c#m inside citra and see them tribal t#tties again
 12-26-2012, 10:08 PMaway - #4
DarkSidesHero 304 heat pts304

d 
space
$8,934 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ecomog

She get's st@bbed bruh.

Either ending you choose is hella weak IMO. While the game was great and the experience I've had seeing and doing random #### on the island was great, the story was ehhh and Jason didn't really make me feel like he's some badass warrior. His voice acting was doo doo sometimes as well.

Anyway, back to a$sassins Creed 3 collectables!
 12-26-2012, 10:51 PMaway - #5
ecomog 80 heat pts80

d 
space
$2,764 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DarkSidesHero
She get's st@bbed bruh.

Either ending you choose is hella weak IMO. While the game was great and the experience I've had seeing and doing random #### on the island was great, the story was ehhh and Jason didn't really make me feel like he's some badass warrior. His voice acting was doo doo sometimes as well.

Anyway, back to a$sassins Creed 3 collectables!
My bad, for some reason I remember him trying to shoot you.

While both endings could've been better, I'm just glad they didn't do what I thought they were gonna do and make the whole thing some dream/hallucination that you wake up from. Game was crack rocks though, and the multiplayer is fun as hell too.
 12-27-2012, 08:05 AMaway - #6
santos0303 39 heat pts39

d 
space
$1,868 | 20259575
I thought the game and ending were great.

And Jason's voice acting was perfect IMO it made the character seem real rather than some bold voice acting.

GOTY for me hands down.
 12-27-2012, 04:38 PMaway - #7

d 
space
$8,934 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Higgins
Endings were terrible. I had no reason to like my friends and staying on a ####ing island contracting stds from the tribalsl#t queen.

Does anyone remember when you first told your friends that you were staying on the island and just as you're about to leave the cave that blonde #### says "go ahead and leave, thats what you do best" or something.

I really wanted to have an ending where I could slice her throat instead of my girlfriends
Yea man, when that #### called and was like "jason they're taking us" I was thinking to myself, #### didnt you guys say you were going to be leaving like 15 missions ago! I felt zero connection with the friends and Jason was cold blooded "bye Liza" *walk out cave* "that was harder than I thought...okay anyway back on track"

Originally Posted by santos0303
I thought the game and ending were great.

And Jason's voice acting was perfect IMO it made the character seem real rather than some bold voice acting.

GOTY for me hands down.
To me he sounded like Jack Bauer with that whisperish tough guy sound. The part I was like :cmon: was when he defeats that beast and talks to the whole tribe like some type of king.
 12-27-2012, 05:29 PMaway - #8

d 
space
$8,934 | POWERFUL
Far Cry 3 Alternate Ending - Join Citra (PC Ultra 1080p) Infinite PC Gaming - YouTube
 01-05-2013, 12:41 AMaway - #9
CadillacVyse 308 heat pts308

d 
space
$13,794 | POWERFUL
The join citra ending was cool..the save friends on was wack.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Why are Black & Red Jordans called BRED?
50 comments
Image inside  Jul 22 - World’s Second-Richest Man Calls For Three-D..
60 comments
Article inside  Philip Seymour Hoffman didn't want to leave any mone..
53 comments
 Image(s) inside Ridley Scott's Exodus: Gods And Kings, Has The Most Bl...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 163 comments - by Marccoogs19
 NBA Power Rankings ... In July?
New reply 14 minutes ago - 75 comments - by Hovi Bryant
 Image(s) inside Solve This Math Problem.....the Sequel
New reply 5 minutes ago - 60 comments - by MGz
 NFL Jaws Top 30 Qb List
New reply 15 minutes ago - 229 comments - by tre0624
 Video inside Ayo Chris Smoove Girl Is Bad As Sh-t
New reply 7 minutes ago - 64 comments - by HeatMafia410
 Image(s) inside *warning* People With Ocd - Do Not Enter!
New reply 42 minutes ago - 137 comments - by Die-Nasty
 Image(s) inside Slowbucks Re-tweets "police Informant Callin' Out...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Video inside Schmurda Say Ny Started Bangin Cuz Of Chiraq
New reply 47 minutes ago - 166 comments - by NoLastName

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,756 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.