b o x d e n     |     hiphop     sports     wild'ish     games     movies     news     eyecandy     tech     gear     rides  
trending now     hot topics today     all sections     videos     pics     tracks     headlines  


2 Choices At The End Of Far Cry 3.Which One Did You Choose **SPOILERS**

 2 Choices At The End Of Far Cry 3.Which One Did You Choose **SPOILERS**
topic by santos0303 - 12-26-2012, 06:56 PM - Boxden > BX GameSpot


At the end you choose to save your friends or join citra... I chose join citra! I gave her the d-ck impregnated her and THE #### k!llED ME! > 2 Choices At The End Of Far Cry 3.Which One Did You Choose **SPOILERS** - Photo posted in BX GameSpot | Sign in and leave a comment below! what happens in the other ending?


Latest Games Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

10 comments for "2 Choices At The End Of Far Cry 3.Which One Did You Choose **SPOILERS**"


 12-26-2012, 09:52 PMaway - #2
ecomog 80 heat pts80

  d 
space
$2,796 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by santos0303
At the end you choose to save your friends or join citra... I chose join citra! I gave her the d-ck impregnated her and THE #### k!llED ME! what happens in the other ending?
That's what you get for k!lling your friends ni##a

In the other ending, you free your friends, and Citra begs you to stay. You refuse and say you're leaving, Donald gets pissed and tries to shoot you. Citra hops in front of you to save you and gets shot. Donald looks salty, Citra says she loves you while she dies, and you and your friends get the #### outta there and off the island.
 12-26-2012, 10:42 PMaway - #3
santos0303 41 heat pts41

  d 
space
$1,988 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ecomog
That's what you get for k!lling your friends ni##a

In the other ending, you free your friends, and Citra begs you to stay. You refuse and say you're leaving, Donald gets pissed and tries to shoot you. Citra hops in front of you to save you and gets shot. Donald looks salty, Citra says she loves you while she dies, and you and your friends get the #### outta there and off the island.
Hahah that's immediately what I thought but I said #### IT I am the leader of the tribe! Sounds like my ending was better I got to c#m inside citra and see them tribal t#tties again
 12-26-2012, 11:08 PMaway - #4
DarkSidesHero 304 heat pts304

  d 
space
$8,932 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ecomog
That's what you get for k!lling your friends ni##a

In the other ending, you free your friends, and Citra begs you to stay. You refuse and say you're leaving, Donald gets pissed and tries to shoot you. Citra hops in front of you to save you and gets shot. Donald looks salty, Citra says she loves you while she dies, and you and your friends get the #### outta there and off the island.
She get's st@bbed bruh.

Either ending you choose is hella weak IMO. While the game was great and the experience I've had seeing and doing random #### on the island was great, the story was ehhh and Jason didn't really make me feel like he's some badass warrior. His voice acting was doo doo sometimes as well.

Anyway, back to a$sassins Creed 3 collectables!
 12-26-2012, 11:51 PMaway - #5
ecomog 80 heat pts80

  d 
space
$2,796 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DarkSidesHero
She get's st@bbed bruh.

Either ending you choose is hella weak IMO. While the game was great and the experience I've had seeing and doing random #### on the island was great, the story was ehhh and Jason didn't really make me feel like he's some badass warrior. His voice acting was doo doo sometimes as well.

Anyway, back to a$sassins Creed 3 collectables!
My bad, for some reason I remember him trying to shoot you.

While both endings could've been better, I'm just glad they didn't do what I thought they were gonna do and make the whole thing some dream/hallucination that you wake up from. Game was crack rocks though, and the multiplayer is fun as hell too.
 12-27-2012, 09:05 AMaway - #6
santos0303 41 heat pts41

  d 
space
$1,988 | POWERFUL
I thought the game and ending were great.

And Jason's voice acting was perfect IMO it made the character seem real rather than some bold voice acting.


GOTY for me hands down.
 12-27-2012, 05:38 PMaway - #7
DarkSidesHero 304 heat pts304

  d 
space
$8,932 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Higgins
Endings were terrible. I had no reason to like my friends and staying on a ####ing island contracting stds from the tribalsl#t queen.

Does anyone remember when you first told your friends that you were staying on the island and just as you're about to leave the cave that blonde #### says "go ahead and leave, thats what you do best" or something.

I really wanted to have an ending where I could slice her throat instead of my girlfriends
Yea man, when that #### called and was like "jason they're taking us" I was thinking to myself, #### didnt you guys say you were going to be leaving like 15 missions ago! I felt zero connection with the friends and Jason was cold blooded "bye Liza" *walk out cave* "that was harder than I thought...okay anyway back on track"

Originally Posted by santos0303
I thought the game and ending were great.

And Jason's voice acting was perfect IMO it made the character seem real rather than some bold voice acting.


GOTY for me hands down.
To me he sounded like Jack Bauer with that whisperish tough guy sound. The part I was like :cmon: was when he defeats that beast and talks to the whole tribe like some type of king.
 12-27-2012, 06:29 PMaway - #8
DarkSidesHero 304 heat pts304

  d 
space
$8,932 | POWERFUL



 01-05-2013, 01:41 AMonline - #9
CadillacVyse 387 heat pts387

  d 
space
$15,610 | POWERFUL
The join citra ending was cool..the save friends on was wack.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL Ray Rice Has Won His Appeal
83 comments
NCAAF CFB Week 14 Thread #RivalryWeekAndPlayoffs
157 comments
Image inside  Bizzy Bone posts pic of "Notorious Thugs" Studio Sess..
80 comments
  2 Rappers Who Not In A Group...whose Chemistry Is Amaz...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 56 comments - by TrillTalk404
 NBA Paul George Settles Paternity Battle
New reply 6 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Funeral Barb
  Chief Keef "mansion Musik" (artwork +trackli...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 129 comments - by Aztronautz
 Image(s) inside Tyler The Creator Disses Eminem/shadyxv
New reply 7 minutes ago - 84 comments - by mdemaz
 Image(s) inside Congrats To Young Thug And His New Fiancé @yeahlano!
New reply 6 minutes ago - 111 comments - by keejee
 Image(s) inside Teyana Taylor Goes Platinum Blonde
New reply 13 minutes ago - 53 comments - by WETHENORTH
  Movies Which Unexpectedly Made You Sad
New reply 6 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Jeff Roorda
 Video inside Nov 27 - New Video Footage Of Darrien Hunt, 22 Yr Old ...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 85 comments - by Ham Rove

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,865 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,815 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.